- Volume 29 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of Cement Matrix/Mortar with CaO-based Activated-sludge
CaO원 활성슬러지를 혼입한 시멘트 경화체 및 모르타르의 특성
- Lee, Yong-Soo (Korea Concrete Testing Laboratory) ;
- Ryu, Seong-Lyong (Korea Concrete Testing Laboratory) ;
- Shin, Kwang-Ho (Korea Concrete Testing Laboratory) ;
- Chu, Yong-Sik (Energy & Environment Division, Korea Institute of Ceramic Engineering & Technology) ;
- Kim, Young-Yup (Hanyang University ERICA Campus)
- 이용수 (한국콘크리트시험원) ;
- 유성룡 (한국콘크리트시험원) ;
- 신광호 (한국콘크리트시험원) ;
- 추용식 (한국세라믹기술원 에너지환경소재본부) ;
- 김영엽 (한양대학교 건축시스템공학과)
- Received : 2017.05.04
- Accepted : 2017.06.05
- Published : 2017.08.31
CaO-based by-product, which consist of CaO,
- Chini, A R., Muszynski, L. C., and Ellis, B. S., Recycling Process Water IN Ready-mixed Concrete Operations, Report No. WPI 0510863, Florida Department of Transportation, 1999. pp. 28-35.
- Kwon, C. W., Kong, T. W., Lee, H. B., Son, H. J., and Ryu, S. L., "Property of a Change on Slump & Air Content According Elapsed Time in Concrete Using Recycled Water of Ready mixed Concrete", Proceeding of Korea Concrete Institute, Korea Concrete Institute, Jeju island, Korea, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2014, pp. 605-606.
- Yang, E. I., Park, J. H., Kim, K. R., and Jo, G. J., "Durability and Strength Characteristics of Concrete Using Sludge Water above Specification", Journal of Korea Concrete Institute, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2006, pp. 199-204. https://doi.org/10.4334/JKCI.2006.18.2.199
- Korea Ready Mixed Concrete Industry Association, A Study on the Properties of Concrete Considered to Sewage Sludge Ratio of Sludge Water, 2010 R&D Report, Korea Ready Mixed Concrete Industry Association, Seoul, Korea, 2011, pp. 5-51.
- Kim, H. S., Yoon, Y. I., Lee, H. K., and Kim, S. H., "Study of Desulfurization of Limestone and Crystal Habit of Gypsum by adding Dibasic Acid as Buffer Additives", Journal of Korean Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Vol. 13, No. 5, 2002, pp. 468-475.
- Park, J. W., Chu, Y. S., Lee, J. K., Sung, H., Seo, S. K., and La, Y. H., "Physical Properties of ALC used Desulfurization Gypsum", Proceeding of Korea Concrete Institute, Korea Concrete Institute, Jeju island, Korea, Vol. 26, No. 1, 2014, pp. 423-424.
- Bae, J. Y., Jang, Y. I., Lee, B. J., Park, W. S., and Kim, Y. Y., "Study on Hydration Heat of Cementless Mortar Containing FGD Gypsum", Proceeding of Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection, Busan, Korea, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2013, pp. 516-517.
- Hyun, J. Y., Jeong, S. B., Chae, Y. B., and Kim, B. S., "Manufacture and Application of Anhydrous Calcium Sulfate from Flue Gas Desulfurization Gypsum", Journal of Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, Vol. 14, No. 2, 2005. pp. 10-18.
- Puertas, F., Martinez-Ramirez, S., and Vazquez, T., "Alkaliactivated fly ash/slag cement strength behavior and hydration products", Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 30, No. 10, 2000, pp. 1625-1632. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-8846(00)00298-2
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, KS F 4009, Ready-mixed Concrete, Korean Standards Association, Seoul, Korea, 2016, pp. 1-46.
- Lee, Y. S., Lim, D. S., Chun, B. S., and Ryou, J. S., "Characterization of a Sodium Aluminate-based Accelerator Made Via a Tablet Processing Method", Journal of Ceramic Processing Research, Vol. 14, No. 1, 2013, pp. 87-91.
- Hong, S. S., Lim, G. G., and Oh, H. K., "Initial Hydration and Setting Characteristics of Flue Gas Desulfurized Gypsum", Applied Chemistry, Vol. 2, No. 1, 1998, pp. 132-136.