- Volume 44 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Linkage Expansion in Linked Open Data Cloud using Link Policy
연결정책을 이용한 개방형 연결 데이터 클라우드에서의 연결성 확충
- Received : 2017.05.11
- Accepted : 2017.09.13
- Published : 2017.10.15
This paper suggests a method to expand linkages in a Linked Open Data(LOD) cloud that is a practical consequence of a semantic web. LOD cloud, contrary to the first expectation, has not been used actively because of the lack of linkages. Current method for establishing links by applying
본 논문은 시멘틱 웹의 실제적인 구현 결과인 개방형 연결 데이터(Linked Open Data(LOD)) 클라우드에서의 연결성을 확충하는 방안을 제시하였다. 현재의 LOD 클라우드는 최초 기대와는 달리 LOD들간의 연결성 부족으로 인하여 활발한 활용을 이끌어 내지 못하고 있다.
Supported by : 서경대학교
- P. Hitzler, et al., Foundation of Semantic Web Technologies, pp. 1-15, CRC Press, 2009.
- W3C, What is Linked Data [Online]. Available: https://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/data (accessed 2017, Apr. 24).
- D. Allemang, J. Hendler, Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist, pp. 81-93, Elsevier, 2009.
- W3C, What is Vocabulary [Online]. Available: https://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/ontology (accessed 2017, April. 24)
- Sikos Leslie F., Mastering Structured Data on the Semantic Web, pp. 23-27, Apress, 2015.
- A. Abele, J. McCrae (2017, Feb. 20), The Linked Open Data cloud diagram [Online]. Available: http://lod-cloud.net/ (accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- N. Konstantinou, Materializing the Web of Linked Data,1st Ed., pp. 51, Springer, 2015.
- A. Harth, K. Hose and R. Schenkel, Linked Data Management, 1st Ed., pp. 20-25, CRC Press, 2014.
- M. Schmachtenberg, C. Bizerand H. Paulheim (2017, Oct 30), State of the LOD Cloud [Online]. Available: http://linkeddatacatalog.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/state/(accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- C. Bizer(2016, Oct 30), Is the Semantic Web what we expected-Christian Bizer-2016 [Online]. Available: https://www.slideshare.net/bizer/is-the-semantic-web-what-we-expected-adoption-patterns-and-contentdriven-challenges-iswc-2016-keynote(accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- T. Heath, C. Bizer, Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space, 1st Ed., pp.59, Morgan & Claypool, 2011.
- J. Volz, C. Bizer, M. Gaedke, G. Kobilarov, "Silk - A Link Discovery Framework for the Web of Data," Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Linked Data on the Web 2009 (LDOW2009), Apr. 2009.
- A. Ngonga Ngomo, S. Auer, "LIMES - A Time-Efficient Approach for Large-Scale Link Discovery on the Web of Data," Proc. of the 22nd IJCAI, pp. 2312-2317, 2011.
- J. Park, Y. Sohn, "A Syntax Added Link Evaluation Technique for Improving Trustworthiness of LOD's Linkages," Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 45-61, Feb. 2014. (in Korean)
- J. Park, Y. Sohn, "Trustworthiness Improving Link Evaluation Technique for LOD Linkages giving Considerations to the Syntactic Properties of RDFS, OWL, and OWL2," Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 226-241, Aug. 2014. (in Korean)
- H. Glaser, A. Jaffri, and I. Millard, "Managing Co-reference on the Semantic Web," Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Linked Data on the Web (LDOW 2009), Apr. 2009.
- Brown Peter F., et al., "Class-based n-gram models of natural language," Computational linguistics, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 467-479. Dec. 1992.
- Winkler William E., "Overview of Record Linkage and Current Research Directions," Bureau of the Census, 2006.
- Levenshtein Vladimir I., "Binary Codes capable of Correcting Deletions, Insertions, and Reversals," Soviet Physics Doklady, Vol. 10, No. 8, 1966.