- Volume 44 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Linkage Expansion in Linked Open Data Cloud using Link Policy
연결정책을 이용한 개방형 연결 데이터 클라우드에서의 연결성 확충
- Received : 2017.05.11
- Accepted : 2017.09.13
- Published : 2017.10.15
This paper suggests a method to expand linkages in a Linked Open Data(LOD) cloud that is a practical consequence of a semantic web. LOD cloud, contrary to the first expectation, has not been used actively because of the lack of linkages. Current method for establishing links by applying
Supported by : 서경대학교
- W3C, What is Linked Data [Online]. Available: https://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/data (accessed 2017, Apr. 24).
- D. Allemang, J. Hendler, Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist, pp. 81-93, Elsevier, 2009.
- W3C, What is Vocabulary [Online]. Available: https://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/ontology (accessed 2017, April. 24)
- Sikos Leslie F., Mastering Structured Data on the Semantic Web, pp. 23-27, Apress, 2015.
- A. Abele, J. McCrae (2017, Feb. 20), The Linked Open Data cloud diagram [Online]. Available: http://lod-cloud.net/ (accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- N. Konstantinou, Materializing the Web of Linked Data,1st Ed., pp. 51, Springer, 2015.
- A. Harth, K. Hose and R. Schenkel, Linked Data Management, 1st Ed., pp. 20-25, CRC Press, 2014.
- M. Schmachtenberg, C. Bizerand H. Paulheim (2017, Oct 30), State of the LOD Cloud [Online]. Available: http://linkeddatacatalog.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/state/(accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- C. Bizer(2016, Oct 30), Is the Semantic Web what we expected-Christian Bizer-2016 [Online]. Available: https://www.slideshare.net/bizer/is-the-semantic-web-what-we-expected-adoption-patterns-and-contentdriven-challenges-iswc-2016-keynote(accessed 2017, Apr. 24)
- T. Heath, C. Bizer, Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space, 1st Ed., pp.59, Morgan & Claypool, 2011.
- J. Volz, C. Bizer, M. Gaedke, G. Kobilarov, "Silk - A Link Discovery Framework for the Web of Data," Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Linked Data on the Web 2009 (LDOW2009), Apr. 2009.
- A. Ngonga Ngomo, S. Auer, "LIMES - A Time-Efficient Approach for Large-Scale Link Discovery on the Web of Data," Proc. of the 22nd IJCAI, pp. 2312-2317, 2011.
- J. Park, Y. Sohn, "A Syntax Added Link Evaluation Technique for Improving Trustworthiness of LOD's Linkages," Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 45-61, Feb. 2014. (in Korean)
- P. Hitzler, et al., Foundation of Semantic Web Technologies, pp. 1-15, CRC Press, 2009.
- J. Park, Y. Sohn, "Trustworthiness Improving Link Evaluation Technique for LOD Linkages giving Considerations to the Syntactic Properties of RDFS, OWL, and OWL2," Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp. 226-241, Aug. 2014. (in Korean)
- H. Glaser, A. Jaffri, and I. Millard, "Managing Co-reference on the Semantic Web," Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Linked Data on the Web (LDOW 2009), Apr. 2009.
- Brown Peter F., et al., "Class-based n-gram models of natural language," Computational linguistics, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp. 467-479. Dec. 1992.
- Winkler William E., "Overview of Record Linkage and Current Research Directions," Bureau of the Census, 2006.
- Levenshtein Vladimir I., "Binary Codes capable of Correcting Deletions, Insertions, and Reversals," Soviet Physics Doklady, Vol. 10, No. 8, 1966.