- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Prefabricated Voided-Slab Bridge Using PSC-I Girders
프리캐스트 I형 거더를 이용한 조립식 중공슬래브교 개발
- Kim, Hyun-Gi (Department of Energy Plant Engineering, Catholic Kwandong University)
- 김현기 (가톨릭관동대하교 에너지플랜트공학)
- Received : 2017.03.02
- Accepted : 2017.06.09
- Published : 2017.06.30
The bridge type of steel concrete composite rahmen or pre-flex has been applied where a lower depth girder is required due to vertical clearance restrictions caused by the crossing of rivers and roads. On the other hand, because these types are not only complicated to manufacture and construct, but also expensive, void slab bridges may be an alternative. In this study, prefabricated PSC-I shape girder was used to make a void slab and all procedures for bridge development, such as analysis, design, fabrication, and real-scale test, were included in the scope of research. The results of this study will provide sufficient background data to be applied to the field and the structural safety has been verified through experiments.
Aesthetic Landscape;Economic;Precast Girder;PSC;Void
Supported by : 가톨릭관동대학교
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Statistics KOREA, Current Status of Road Bridge and Tunnel, 2015.
- K. S. Kim, I. H. Yang, "Development of New Type PSC Beam Girder Bridges in Korea.", Magazine of the Korea Concrete Institute, 20(3), p.26-33, 2008.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport KOREA, Highway bridge design code, 2015.
- Korea Concrete Institute, Structural Concrete Design Code, 2012.
- N. Rajagopalan, Bridge superstructure, Alpha Science Int'l Ltd., 2006.
- MIDAS IT, MIDAS/CIVIL software, MIDAS information technology Co. Ltd, http://www.midasit.com/, 2010.
- Korea Expressway Corportation, Standard Unit Price Book, 2016.
- C. E. French et al., Cast-in-place concrete connections for precast deck systems. No. NCHRP Project 10-71. 2011.