- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Estimation Model of Trip Generation Model and Trip Distribution Model Reflecting Coefficient of Accessibility
접근성 변수를 반영한 통행발생 및 통행분포모형 개발
- Jeon, Yong-Hyun (Graduate School of Urban Studies, Hanyang University) ;
- Rho, Jeong-Hyun (Graduate School of Urban Studies, Hanyang University) ;
- Jang, Jun-Seok (Graduate School of Urban Studies, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2017.03.16
- Accepted : 2017.06.09
- Published : 2017.06.30
Traffic demand prediction result is a primary factor for decision making such as the traffic planning and operation. The existing traffic demand prediction 4-step model only covers the trip between the origin and the destination, and not the demand followed by the accessibility improvement, due to the characteristic of this model. Therefore, the purpose of this research is to improve the limitations of the existing model by developing the inter-city trip generation and trip distribution model with more accessibility. After calculating of the trip generation and trip distribution model with more accessibility, the sign of the accessibility coefficient was positive. Commuting was the most insensitive indicator, affected by external factors among the other trip purposes. The leisure trip was the most sensitive, affected by the trip fee. According to the result of comparison with each of estimated model and observational data, it was certain that the reliability and assumption of the model have been improved by discovering the reduced weighted average error rate, Root Mean Square Error (RMSE) and total error through the model with more accessibility compared with the existing one.
Accessibility;Trip Generation Model;Trip Distribution Model;Gravity Model
Supported by : 한국개발연구원(KDI)
- E. Y. Oh, "A Theoretical Review on the Behavioral Analysis of Travel Mode Choice in the terms of Accessibility", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation, no. 3, pp: 93-101, 1998.
- K. H. Chang, "An Examination of the Method and Models of Regional Accessibility Indices", Master thesis, Hanyang University, 1991.
- Ingram, D. R, "The concept of Accessibility(Research for an operational Form", Regional Studies 5, no. 2, pp. 101-107, 1971. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/09595237100185131 https://doi.org/10.1080/09595237100185131
- Jones, S. R, "Accessibility Measures:A Literature Review", TRRL Report 967, 1981.
- Hansen, "How Accessibility Shapes Land Use". American Institute of Planners Journal 25, no. 2, pp. 69-82, 1959.
- A. G. Wilson, "Entropy in Urban and Regional Modeling", London, Pion, 1970.
- Bhat, C. et al., "Assessment of Accessibility Measures", Center for Transportation Research, 2001.
- Lowry, I. S, "A Model of Metropolis", SantaMonica CA, Rand Corporation, 1964.
- Savigear F, "A Quantitative Measure of Accessibility", Town Planning Review 38, no. 1, pp. 64-72, 1967. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3828/tpr.38.1.p8048192t736t558 https://doi.org/10.3828/tpr.38.1.p8048192t736t558
- Karlqvist A, "Some Theoretical Aspects of Accessibility-Based Location Model", Dynamic Allocation of Urban Space, 1975.
- Gwilliams K M, "Economic Evaluation of Urban Transport Projects : The State of the Art", Transportation Planning and Technology 1, pp. 123-142, 1972. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03081067208717039 https://doi.org/10.1080/03081067208717039
- Anderson J, "Space-Time Budgets and Activity Studies in Urban Geography and Planning", Environment and Planning 3, pp. 353-368, 1971. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1068/a030353 https://doi.org/10.1068/a030353
- B. J. Bae, "A Study on Disaggregate Trip Generation Models Using the Seoul Metropolitan Household Travel Survey Data", Master thesis, National University of Seoul, 2011.
- C. Park, "The Study on the Modification of Transit OD Using Smart Card Data in Seoul", Master thesis, National University of Chonnam, 2013.
- S. T. Chol, J. H. Roh, "Development and Implementation of a 2-Phase Calibration Method for Gravity Model Considering Accessibility", Journal of Korean Society of Transportation 33, no. 4, pp. 393-404, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7470/jkst.2015.33.4.393 https://doi.org/10.7470/jkst.2015.33.4.393