- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Job Analysis of Assistive Product Specialist
복지용구 전문가 직무분석에 관한 연구
- Cho, Mi-Lim (Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Health Science, Honam University) ;
- Yang, Yeong-Ae (Department of Occupational Therapy, College of Biomedical Science and Engineering, Inje University)
- Received : 2017.03.23
- Accepted : 2017.06.09
- Published : 2017.06.30
As Korea is now an aging society, the demand and necessity of assistive products for senior citizens are increasing. On the other hand, their satisfaction with the assistive-product payment service is pretty low, so that the necessity of assistive-product specialists is newly rising. Therefore, it is important to establish a frame of assistive product specialist and clarify the duties. This study aimed to define and analyze the job of assistive-product specialists. This study was carried out from June 1, 2015 to February 10, 2016. After the literature consideration and analysis of the current status, a job analysis(plan) of assistive product specialists was drawn after the job of assistive product specialists was defined, and the duties, tasks, and task elements were analyzed by experts through an advisory conference. A Delphi method was conducted with five professional panels to verify the validity. For the job contents of assistive product specialists, 5 duties, 12 tasks, and 23 task elements were identified. The significance of this study was to establish the system and standard for assistive device specialists defining and analyzing the job of assistive product specialist. Through this study, it would be possible to secure the professionalism of an assistive-product specialist and qualitative improvement of an assistive-product payment service.
Assistive Product;Assistive Product Specialist;Delphi Method;Duty;Job Analysis
- Korea National Statistical Office, 'Statistics on the Aged', Seoul: KNSO, 2014.
- K. S. Ahn, S. K. Park, Y. C. Cho, Physical Fuction (ADL, IADL) and Related Factors in the Elderly People Institutionalized in Long-term Care Facilities. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 480-488, 2016. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.480
- M. K. Cho, O. C. Lee, G. S. Shin, Comparison of the Health Status Between Korean Seniors and Overseas Korean Seniors in China and Japan. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 2079-2088, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.3.2079 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.3.2079
- J. K. Park, Convergence factors among their physical state, function and activities influencing on the cognition of elderly residents in a community. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 153-162, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.153
- J. H. Lim, The relationship among depressive symptoms and chronic diseases in the elderly. Journal of digital convergence. vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 481-490, 2014.
- Y. A. Yang, J. B. Choi, S. Y. Kim, S. J. Park, J. I. Shin, The improvement of assistive product wages paid in kind. National Health Insurance Corporation, pp. 1-350, 2012.
- Y. A. Yang, S. J. Yu, J. G. Heo, E. J. Jung, Welfare Equipment Marketing, pp. 1-213, Medical Korea, 2009.
- National Health Insurance Corporation. Usage status of assistive product(June, 2015). Seoul: NHIC. 2015.
- National Health Insurance Corporation. Survey of 2009 Long-term Care Insurance Service Satisfaction. Seoul: NHIC, 2009.
- M. Y. Chang, H. Y. Jung, A Study on Elderly People's Level of Satisfaction With Assistive Technology Devices based on Occupational Therapy Intervention. Korean Society Of Occupational Therapy, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 1-11. 2010.
- Y. A. Yang, S. J. Yu, H. N. Kim, E. J. Jung, Welfare Equipment Consultant, pp. 1-195, Medical Korea, 2009.
- J. J. Kim, The study of job creation of overseas job. Korea Employment Information Service, pp. 1-219, 2012.
- Kraskowsky L. H, Finlayson M., Factors affecting older adults' use of adaptive equipment: Review of the literature. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, vol. 55 no. 3, pp. 303-310. 2001. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.55.3.303 https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.55.3.303
- Y. M. Seo, M. S. Kang, M. Y. Jeon, Predictive Factors on Level of Physical Activity in the Communtiy Dwelling Elderly. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol 7, no. 6, pp. 151-160, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.151 https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.151
- S. Y. Park, J. K. K., The relations between the Musculoskeletal Symptoms and Job Stress of Occupational Therapists at Rehabilitation Hospitals. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol 8, no. 2, pp. 43-51, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.043
- H. S. Lee, K. Y. Chang, M. Y. Jung, I. S. Ku, H. S. Woo. Job Analysis of Occupational Therapists for 2013. The Journal of Korean Society of Occupational Therapy, vol. 22 no. 2, pp. 89-112. 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14519/jksot.2014.22.2.07
- S. Y. Shin, A study on a contingent approach of job analysis and implications. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society. vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 2072-2078. 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.2072 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.5.2072
- S. J. Eom, J. J. Youn, H. J. Kim, H. S. Lee, A study on films selection of education content development for promoting pre-service early childhood teacher's creativity and personality using delphi technique. Journal of digital convergence. vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 403-413, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.5.403
- T. J. Sung, Validity Reliability, pp. 1-192, Hakjisa 2002.
- M. R. Lynn, Determination and quantification of content validity. Nursing Research, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 382-385. 1986. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1097/00006199-198611000-00017
- J. S. Lee, "Research Method 21 : Delphi Technique", pp. 138, Kyoyookbook, 2001.
- H. J. Kim, Nurses' job analysis in the health promotion center. Nursing Science. vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 11-22, 2015.
- J. Y. Ha, Development of dementia care standards. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing. vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 631-641, 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2010.40.5.631 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2010.40.5.631
- Y. T. Kim, J. O. Kim, H. S. Jeon, H. J. Choi, M. J. Kim, T. W. Kim, M. K. Kang, Job Analysis of Korean Speech-Language Pathologist Using Delphi Study. Journal of speech & hearing disorders. vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 147-161, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15724/jslhd.2014.23.3.012
- S. M. Park, A Delphi Survey of Corporate Needs for Technical Skills. Jorunal of fisiries and marine sciences education. vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 12-22, 2008.
- J. W. Kim, D. Y. Kang, C. W. Kim, The Study for Development of evaluation scale in Korea performance supporting policy. Journal of digital convergence. vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 443-450, 2014.
- Baker J, Lovell K, Harris N., How expert are the experts? An exploration of the concept of 'expert' within Delphi panel techniques. Nurse Researcher, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 59-79, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7748/nr2006.10.14.1.59.c6010 https://doi.org/10.7748/nr2006.10.14.1.59.c6010