- Volume 18 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Kinematics and Structural Analysis for Optimization of an Electro-Hydraulic Sliding Deck Systems
전동 유압 슬라이딩 데크 시스템 최적화를 위한 기구학 및 구조해석
- Moon, Hyeok-Joo (Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Ryuh, Beom-Sahng (Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University &Automotive Technology Research Center, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Oh, Young-Sup (Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Man-Jung (Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University) ;
- Lee, Jung-hun (Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University)
- 문혁주 (전북대학교 기계시스템공학부) ;
- 유범상 (전북대학교 기계시스템공학부&전북대학교 자동차신기술센터) ;
- 오영섭 (전북대학교 기계시스템공학부) ;
- 김만중 (전북대학교 기계시스템공학부) ;
- 이정훈 (전북대학교 기계시스템공학부)
- Received : 2016.11.23
- Accepted : 2017.06.09
- Published : 2017.06.30
Electro-hydraulic sliding deck systems have been developed to reduce the weight for the loading of an agricultural machine. The extension length of the sliding deck was calculated according to the bed's dump angle. The optimum thickness and material were determined using a large and heavy load at acceptable angles. In addition, the degrees of freedom were calculated to obtain the input/output relationship of the system. An equation was derived using a simplified model formula for the extended length of the sliding deck according to the bed's dump angle. Also, the advance length at the maximum and minimum angles of the system was determined using numerical analysis. A down-scaled model of the system was constructed and verified by experiments. The deck was simplified to determine the material and thickness of the sliding deck and for the selection of the two representative materials. The simplified model was tested in deformation tests and stress tests with different thicknesses and materials using a structure analysis program. The analysis results show that ATOS80 is the best among the two materials for reducing the weight of the system.
Dumping Bed;Numerical Analysis;Sliding Deck;Structural Analysis;Weight Lightening
Supported by : 전북대학교
- Robert L. Norton, "Kinematics of Norton", pp. 38-39, McGrow-Hill Education, 2014.
- Posco, "Automobile Structural Steel", 4p, Posco Global Technical Center, 2014.
- Dong-Pyo Hong, Chan-Gon Park, Byoung-Kuk Lee, Yong-Hong, Seung-Ho Hwang. "Stress analysis for 46kV insulated boom design of 20m-class high place operation car", Conference of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, pp. 528-529, 2012.
- Kyoung-Chul Kim, Min-Hyuc Ko, Beom-Sahng Ryuh, "Development of Agriculture Auto Hose Reel by using Wheeled Mobile Robot", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 3 pp. 1299-1304, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1299 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1299
- Sun-hee um, Myeong-Hwa Jeong, Kyeong-Hee Lim, "Introduction of Finance for Fishing Boat Building - with focus on the lease", p. 64, Korea Maritime Institute, 2012.