- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation Model of the Contracting Company's Security Management Using the DEA Model
DEA 모형을 이용한 도급회사 보안관리 평가모델
- Received : 2017.05.02
- Accepted : 2017.05.30
- Published : 2017.06.30
As Korea's industrial competitiveness and technological prowess increase, collaboration and technical exchanges with contracting companies are increasing. In an environment where cooperation with the contracting company is unavoidable ordering companies are also striving to prevent leakage of technologies through various security systems, policy-making and security checks. However, although the contracting companies were assessed to have a high level of security management the leakage of technical datas are steadily increasing. Issues are being raised about the effectiveness of the security management assessment and the actual security management levels. Therefore, this study suggested a security management system model to improve security management efficiency in the general contract structure. To prove this, analyze the efficiency of 36 contractor companies for the technical datas security management system using the DEA model. The results of the analysis are reflected in the assessment results. Lastly, suggestions for improving the effectiveness of the technical datas security system are proposed.
- "http://news1.kr/articles/?2775963," Sep. 2016.
- "http://isms.kisa.or.kr/kor/issue/is-sue01.jsp?certType=ISMS," Korea Internet & Security Agency, Dec. 2015.
- Hee-kyung Kong and Tae-sung Kim, "Research trends in economic effects of information security certification: focused on the ISMS," Journal of Korea Institute of information Security & Cryptology, 26(3), pp. 821-835, June 2016. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2016.26.3.821
- Ik-jin Jeon and Hak-yeon Lee, "Measuring R&BD efficiency of public R&D projects," KIIE-A'14, pp. 2310-2324, Nov. 2014.
- Jin-gu Jung and Ki-suk Kim, "Measuring relative efficiency of Korean refractory companies using DEA," Journal of Korean Academic Association of Business Administration, 24(4), pp. 2015-2034, Aug. 2011.
- Su-lim Shin and Jin-chul Jung, "Data envelopment analysis on the efficiency of the higher education institutes in Korea," Journal of Agricultural Education and Human Resource Development, 44(2), pp. 97-128, June 2012.
- Suk-kang Park, "The research about the financial Structure of the newly rising emerging markets by the DEA analysis and management efficiency," Journal of Korean Industrial Economic Association, 24(2), pp. 1123-1146, Apr. 2011.
- Geon-wi Kim, "A study on the problem of applying DEA," KAPA-S'05, pp. 83-111, June 2005.
- Jung-ho Lee and Choon-ho Ryu, "A study on an augmented DEA for supplier evaluation," KIIE-S'08, pp. 876-882, May 2008.
- Jung-hyun Park and Won-jung Kim, "A study on the management efficiency analysis of manufacturing industry," Journal of the Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, 25(5), pp. 22-34, Oct. 2002.
- Chang-bum Kim, "Efficiency and productivity of manufacturing industry in Gwangju city - Jeonnam province," Journal of Regional Development Institute, 46(1), pp. 1-14, June 2014.
- Jeong-hun Sin and Seung-june Hwang, "Efficiency analysis and finance strategy for an automotive parts maker using DEA and logistic regression model," Journal of Management science and financial engineering, 41(1), pp. 127-143, Feb. 2016.
- Yong-yoon Suh and Moon-soo Kim, "A comparative study on efficiency of technologically innovative activities between manufacturing and service industries using DEA," Journal of IE interfaces, 24(4), pp. 330-340, Dec. 2011. https://doi.org/10.7232/IEIF.2011.24.4.330
- Hyung-kook Cho, Cheol-gyu Lee and Wang-jin Yu, "A study on the efficiency analysis for the automotive parts manufacturer using DEA," Journal of the Korea Academia- Industrial cooperation Society, 15(2), pp. 609-615, May 2014. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.2.609
- Nam-su Woo, Sang-heum Yoon and Jong-heon Park, "A study on the efficiency analysis for the automobile parts manufactures," Journal of Decision Science, 18(1), pp. 1-20, Nov. 2010.
- Sang-gyu Woo and Woo-yeol Jeong, "Efficiency assessment university operating system using DEA: focusing on the effectiveness diagnosis of University evaluation policy," Journal of Korean Public Administration Quarterly, 27(4), pp. 1265-1285, Dec. 2015.
- Sung-min Park, Heon Kim and Dong-hyun Baek, "Evaluation of R&D projects in electric power industry with efficiency and effectiveness," Journal of IE Interfaces, 22(3), pp. 192-204, Sep. 2009.
- Mi-nyeon Yu, Hyun-woo Tak and Soon-ae Park, "Contracting out: efficiency or service quality?: focusing on municipal solid waste collection service in seoul," Journal of Korean Policy Sciences Review, 12(3), pp. 219-244, Sep. 2008.
- Hong-won Jeong, "A study on improving efficiency and effectiveness of welfare system," Economic and Social Research Institute, 14-02-01, pp. 1-133, Feb. 2014.
- Ho-jung Park, Tae-gi Kim and Ju-mong Na, "Differences in technological efficiency of regional manufacture and its convergence," Journal of Korea Planners' Association, 42(7), pp. 169-182, Dec. 2007.
- Jung-min Kim and Young-seo Jeon, "A study on the measurement of national competitiveness based on technological efficiency," Journal of Korea Academic Society of Industrial Organization, 9(2), pp. 105-127, Dec. 2000.
- Myung-su Jung and Kyung-ho Lee, "A Study on personal information protection management assessment method by DEA," Journal of Korea Institute of information Security & Cryptology, 25(3), pp.691-701, June 2015. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2015.25.3.691
- Gui-ryong Ha and Suk-bong Choi, "A study on the efficiency of Korean steel industry using a DEA model: focused on technological innovation aspects," Enture Journal of Information Technology, 11(2), pp.7-20, Aug. 2012.
- Hyun-jun Kim and Kyung-ho Lee, "An analysis of relative efficiency about information security industry using DEA model," Master. Thesis, Korea University, Dec. 2012.
- R. D. Banker, A. Charnes, and W. W. Cooper, "Some models for estimation technical and scale inefficiencies in data envelopment analysis," Management Science, vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 1078-1092, Sep. 1984. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.30.9.1078
- A. Boussofiane, R. G. Dyson, and E. Thanassoulis, "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operation Research, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 1-15, May 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(91)90331-O
- B. Golany, and Y. Roll, "An application procedure for DEA," OMEGA International Journal of Management Science, vol. 17, no 3, pp. 237-250, Dec. 1989. https://doi.org/10.1016/0305-0483(89)90029-7