- Volume 25 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Investigation on Sorting Efficiency for Recyclable Materials and Its Improvement Measure at Domestic Sorting Facility
국내 재활용품 선별시설에서 선별 현황 및 개선방안
- Kim, Joo-Sin (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Pak, Daewon (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2017.04.07
- Accepted : 2017.04.28
- Published : 2017.06.30
This study was conducted to investigate and analyze the discharge characteristics of recyclable material from S-city, S-district, in order to improve the sorting efficiency in recycling sorting facility. The characteristics of recyclable materials collected were analyzed in three different scopes; source origin, collection and transportation, and sorting steps. The average of recyclable waste generation is
- Ministry of Environment, "2015 Waste Treatment Facility Installation and Operation Status Report". (2016).
- Korea Zero Waste Movement Network, "A manual for the operation and management of the recycling materials collection hall of the local government". (2009).
- Ministry of the Interior, "Resident registration Statistics", Ministry of The Interior. (2014).
- Ministry of Environment, "Waste Statistics Survey", Ministry of Environment. (2013).
- K-eco, "The 4th national waste statistics survey design study". (2011).
- Yeon, K. S., "Evaluation and Improvement of Material Recovery Facilities for Source Separated Recyclable Wastes", University of Seoul, Master's Dissertation in Korea. (2004).
- Jeon, D. R. et al., "Extension Measures of Separate Collection on Recyclable Materials in Domestic Waste", Journal of Environmental Policy and Administration. (2011).
- Joao, T. et al., "Recyclable waste collection planning - a case study", European Journal of Operational Research. (2004).
- Choi, W. J. et al., "A Study on Physical Properties of Recyclables obtained from MSW", Journal of The Korean Institute of Resources Recycling. (2012).
- Ciprian, C. et al., "Central sorting and recovery of MSW recyclable materials: A review of technological state-of-the-art, cases, practice and implications for materials recycling", Journal of Environment Management. (2015).
- Sathish P. G. et al., "A review on automated sorting of source-separated municipal solid waste for recycling", Waste Management. (2016).
- Martina M. et al., "Implementing an advanced waste separation step in an MBT plant: assessment of technical, economic and environmental impacts", Waste Management & Research. (2013).
- Yusuke, H. et al., "Sensing performance of dielectric sensor in mixed melting polymer pellets for waste plastic separation", Advanced Powder Technology. (2015).
- Giuseppe B. et al., "Gravity packaging final waste recovery based on gravity saparation and chemical imaging control, Waste Management. (2016).
- Kim, H. Y. et al., "The Present Status and Suggestions for Waste Recycling and Reuse", Journal of Nakdong River Environmental Research Institute. (2012).
- Oh, J. I. et al., "Realization of Zero Waste Clean City to Low Carbon Green Growth", Journal of Korea Society of Environmental Engineers. (2010).
- Shin, T.-S. et al., "Feasibility Evaluation of Co-Incineration with MSW for Efficient Recycling of the Rejects after Separation Processes in MRF", Journal of Korea Society of Environmental Engineers. (2011).
- Jun H., "Suitable Methods of Waste Separation", Advanced Materials Research. (2013).