Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- R.V. Dukkipati, S. N. Swamy, and M.O.M. Osman, "Independently Rotating Wheel Systems for Railway Vehicles-A State of the Art Review," Vehicle System Dynamics, vol. 21, pp. 297-330, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423119208969013
- Moritz Gretzschel and Lutz Bose, "A new concept for integrated guidance and drive railway running gears," Control Engineering Practice, vol. 10, pp. 1013-1021, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0967-0661(02)00046-1
- J. Perez, Jesus M. Busturia, T. X. Mei and J. Vinolas, "Combined active steering and traction for mechatronic bogie vehicle with independently rotating wheels," Annual Reviews in Control. vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 207-217, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arcontrol.2004.02.004
- J. Li, R. M. Goodall, T. X. Mei and H. Li, "Steering Controllers for Rail Vehicles with Independentlydriven Wheel Motors," Elctronic Systems and Control Division Research, pp. 4-6, 2003.
- Hanwoong Ahn, Hyungwoo Lee, Sungchul Go, Yonho Cho and Ju Lee, "Control of the Lateral Displacement Restoring Force of IRWs for Sharp Curved Driving," Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1042-1048, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2016.11.4.1042
- T. X. Mei and Roger M. Goodall, "Robust Control for Independently Rotating Wheelsets on a Railway Vehicle Using Practical Sensors," IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 599-607, Jun. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/87.930970
- Arnd Meyer, Wheel sets or independently rotating wheels - from theory to practice, Siemens AG, 2016
- V. K. Grag and R. V. Dukkipati, Dynamics of Railway Vehicle Systems, Academic Press, London, UK, 1984.
- B. H. Bae, N. Patel, S. Schulz, and S. K. Sul, "New field weakening technique for high saliency interior permanent magnet motor," in Conf. Rec. 38th IEEE IAS Annu. Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 898-905, 2003.
- H. W. de Kock, A. J. Rix, and M. J. Kamper, "Optimal torque control of synchronous machines based on finite-element analysis," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 413-419, Jan. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2009.2030209