- Volume 8 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Convergence Study on the Necessity of General Hospital Workers Hospice Palliative Care Education
일반병원직원의 호스피스 완화의료 교육 요구도에 관한 융합 연구
- Published : 2017.06.28
This study aims to identify the requirement of death, hospice palliative care education targeting nursing assistant and general workers among hospice palliative care private hospital workers convergencely. The survey period is from September 22 to October 21 in 2016, and 158 workers of hospice palliative care private hospitals in Chungnam region have been surveyed. Detailed results of this study are as follows. In terms of importance of theoretical and practical education in hospice palliative care education content, all of the respondents answered that practical had higher importance than theoretical education. The above results of this study are hoped to be helpful in developing customized hospice palliative care education program that is meeting characteristics and requirements of hospice palliative care private hospital workers, especially for nursing assistants as basic data.
Hospice Palliative Care Education;Necessity of Education;Nursing Assistants;Convergence
- U. J. Park, H. S. Nam, K. H. Kim, C. S. Park, I. S. Kwan, J. A. Kim, T. Y. Lee, "A Study on Ten Years Trend of Cancer Incidence and Evaluation of Quality of Cancer Registration in Daejeon Metropolitan City and Chungcheongnam-Do, Korea: 2000-2009", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No, 3, pp, 1234-1244, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.3.1234
- E. S. Choi, E. S. Kim, S. W. Lee, Y. S. Yoo, "Curriculum Development for Hospice and Palliative Care Nurses", The Korean journal of hospice and palliative care, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 77-85. 2006
- Statistical Office. "annual report on the causes of death statistics 2015", 2016.
- K. H. Kang, M. S. Lee, M. S. Shim, K. H. Kim. "A Study on Awareness of Organization of Public Health Center based on Educational Background and Position", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No, 1, pp, 37-44, 2011.
- H. Y. Jang, "Perception and Training Needs on Hospice Palliative care of Military Healthcare Professionals", Master's degree of Hanyang University, 2016.
- J. A. Kang, "A Basic Study for Hospice and Palliative Care Trainer's Education", Master's degree of Ehwa Women University, 2010.
- Y. G. No, S. S. Han, S. H, Ann, C. G. Kim, "Hospice and death", Hyunmun Publishing, 1997.
- Y. H. Kown, M. O. Song, C. N. Kim, "Effects of Horticulture Therapy on Depression and Stress in Patient of Hospice Unit", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 12, No, 10, pp, 4394-4402, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.10.4394
- Statistical Office, "birth and death statistics 2015". 2016.
- S. Y. Han, "A Study on the Recognition of Well-dying, Change to Attitude toward the Old and Meaning of life through Hospice Education Program of Care Worker Trainees", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 4471-4477, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.10.4471
- H. J. Hwang, K. H. Kim, Y. H. Kim, M. S. Lee, M. S. Shim, "Job Analysis by DACUM Method in the Field of Well Dying Education Model Development : focusing on the Social Worker", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society Vol. 16, No. 8, pp. 5501-5507, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.8.5501
- Y, M.. Lee, "Study on the Meaning of life, Change to Attitude toward the Old and Hospice Perception through Hospice Education Program of Care Worker Trainees", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 642-647, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.2.642
- M. Y. Yoo, "Perception, Knowledge and Referral Barriers toward Hospice and Palliative Care of Health Professionals in a Tertiary Hospital", Department of Clinical Nursing The Graduate School of Industrial Technology. 2016.
- Y. O. Lee, "Perception, and training needs on the hospice palliative care of intensive care unit nurses", The Graduate School of Information in Clinical Nursing Hanyang University. 2012.
- A. O. Lee, "Acknowledgement of Senior Ward Nurses Roles and Hospice Nursing Education Demand Level", Graduate School of Public Health Kyungpook National University Daegu, 2006.
- G. H. Kim, "The Perceptions of Hospice Palliative Care and Terminal Care Attitude of Nurses at Long-Term Care Hospitals", Catholic University of Pusan. 2016.
- S. H. Kwon, S. K. Yang, M. H. Park, S. O. Choe, "Assessment for the Needs to Develop Hospice Training Program for Nurses". Korean journal of hospice and palliative care, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 147-155, 2008.
- S. A. Yang, "Convergence Analysis of the Factors Influencing Terminal Care Attitude", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No, 4, pp, 73-88, 2015.
- M. K. Kim, D. H. Park, O. K. Ahn, "The Care Giving Burden of Primary Caregiver based on Nursing Needs of Long-term Care lnsurance Grade", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No, 5, pp, 7-16, 2014.
- M. S. Lee, C. S. Shin, S. N. Yang, "The caregiving experience of male family care worker and convergence policy implications", Jiurnal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 283-293, 2015.
- Y, S, Jeong, "A Study of an Efficient Cleustering Processing Scheme of Patient Disease Information for Cloud Computing Environment", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 33-38, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.1.033
- K. H. Kim, Y. H. Kim, S. Y. Ahn, C. H. Lee, M. S. Lee, M. J. Kim, A. Park, H. J. Hwang, M. S. Shim, H. D. Song, "The Journal of Targeted at the general public for the Modeling of Well-dying Program Development", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 369-376, 2014.