- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Research of Convergence Art Education Program for Creativity Manifestation Utilizing Waste
폐품을 활용한 창의성 발현 융복합 미술교육 프로그램 연구 - 미술활동에서의 창의성 발현을 중심으로
- Park, Gun-Kyu (Dept. of Formative Arts Design, Graduate School, Kongju university)
- 박건규 (공주대학교 일반대학원 조형디자인학부)
- Received : 2017.05.01
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
Creation by human starts from ascribed situation. That means creating new relationships among seemingly unrelated things. The art production process requires creativity which materializes the inspiration emerging as an image. The production of sculpture utilizing waste is creative in regard of its advantage of being easy to recognize since it de-categorizes ascribed things and needs an overall view of considering decomposed sculpture elements syntagmatically according to the new image. Students have different point of view and develop creativity and originality in their curiosity of seeking something new, observing things of their vision, the standard of using material and in the process of selecting the materials, etc. This research suggests an extensive creativity education of producing sculpture, which implies the environmental consciousness and life respect, by means of change their recognition about seemingly meaningless waste.
Convergence education;Art utilizing waste;Creativity;Image;Intuition;Insight
- Choe, Bo Yun, Kim, Se Hun, "A Critical Study of the Concept of Creativity Reflected in the Korean Arts and Cultural Education Policy Context", Korean association of arts management, Vol. 30, pp.5-34, 2014.
- Soohyun Cho, "A Review of the Cognitive Neuroscience of Creativity", KOREAN JOURNAL OF COGNITIVE SCIENCE', Vol. 26, No.4, pp. 393-433, 2015. https://doi.org/10.19066/cogsci.2015.26.4.002
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention, 2013.
- Chunfang Zhou, Handbook of Research on Creative Problem-Solving Skill Development in Higher Education, Aalborg University, Denmark, 2016.
- Dictionary of Educational Psychology, Korea Educational Psychology Association, 2000. Hakjisa in Naver Encyclopedia of Knowledge(http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=1944787&cid=41989&categoryId=41989)
- Sang-hwan Kim, "Logic of Creative Thinking. Philosophy and Reality", Autumn. No.98, pp.163-179, 2013.
- Bosup Kim, "Study on the Image Thinking of the Creative Process Focused on Sketching", Archives of Design Research, Vol. 28, No,1, pp.187-201, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15187/adr.2015.08.28.3.187
- Min, Joo Sik, "Meaning of Artistic Creation in terms of Henri Bergson"s Theory of Creativity', KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol. 14, pp.167-178, 2013.
- Yeong-gon Kim, "Children's Creativity Development by Reconstructiong Art Education Curriculum - A Case Study", The Journal of Thinking Development Vol. 2, No.1, pp.61-72, 2006.
- Kim, Hwang Gee. A Study of Art Education for Being(III), Art Education Research Review,Vol.24, No.1, 177-198, 2010.
- Mo Young Lee, "Art and Creativity : Focusing on Visual Thinking", The Journal of Thinking Development. Vol. 2, No2, pp.1-20, 2006.
- Jo, Hyunjae, Lee, Hyunju, "Design process based on creating ideas through divergent thinking", Journal of Digital Design Vol. 11, No.1, pp.141-152, 2011. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2011.11.1.015
- Chung-Hyun Ryu, Gun-Sang Cho. "The Effect of 3D PRINTING and Physical Education Central STEAM-Program on the Subject Interest and Creative Attitude of Middle School Students", Journal of Digital Convergence Vol. 15, No.1, pp.547-557, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.547
- Lee, Boo Yun, "A Study on STEAM Education Program through Art - Focused Curriculum Development for Elementary and Junior high school level", KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol. 16, pp.311-311, 2014. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2014.06.16.311
- Jung, Hoon, "The Implications of artistic activities in Freinet"s pedagogy and Steiner's education', Korean Journal of the Learning Sciences Vol. 8, No.1, pp.158-174, 2004.
- Jin Lee, Seungyon-Seny Lee, "Research on the Emotional Expression of Synesthesia through STEAM Education Program", JOURNAL OF THE KOREA CONTENTS ASSOCIATION Vol. 13, No.9, pp.448-454, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.09.448
- Stacy Boldrick, "Trash as Trash as Art: Reflections on the Preservation and Destruction of Waste in Artistic Practice", New York City College of Technology, Published June 2015 (http://www.nanocrit.com/issues/7-2015/trash-trash-art)
- Choi, Byungkil, "A Case Study(I) on Development and Application of Literature-Art-Science" Integrated Education Programs', KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM Vol. 19, pp.679-698, 2015. https://doi.org/10.17548/ksaf.2015.03.19.679