- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study of Satisfaction with the children of multi-cultural family through Taekwondo program
태권도 교육 프로그램을 통한 다문화가정 자녀들의 만족도 연구
- An, Sang-Yun (Dept. of Taekwondo & Security)
- 안상윤 (호남대학교 태권도경호학과)
- Received : 2017.05.05
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
This study aimed to improve the satisfaction of multi-cultural children by encouraging their participation in healthy exercises, and confirm the level of changes in their school life, the satisfaction with happiness. In order to achieve this purpose, dividing the participants in this program into an experimental group of 20 who participate in taekwondo training program and a comparison group of 20 who do not do sports activity, the study was conducted with a binary mixed design by three repeated measures by group. The conclusions made through these measures were as follows: According to the measurement time between the experimental group who participated in taekwondo training program and the comparison group who did not do sports activity, there were differences in changes in satisfaction of school life, leisure satisfaction, and satisfaction with happiness. Namely, the change in the experimental group was more than that of the comparison group. In conclusion, for multi-cultural children, it can be assessed that as the duration of participation in the taekwondo training program increases, the effect was clear, and it was found that satisfaction of school life, leisure satisfaction, and happiness satisfaction have changed statistically and significantly.
Supported by : 호남대학교
- D. H. Lee, "Multi-cultural Families, Behavior Problems, Peer Relationships, Individual Characteristics, Environmental Characteristics.", Korean Journal of Family Welfare, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 77-96, 2010.
- B. H. Nam, &Y. Y. Kim, "Study on academic achievement levels of multi-cultural family students compared with those of other students.", The Korean Journal of Multi-cultural Education, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 19-57, 2011.
- Y. A. Jung, "A Study on the Education Model for Information Literacy Improvement of Multi-cultural Family Children", Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp 15-20, 2011.
- M. S. Oh, "Realities and Challenges of Education for Children of Multicultural Families in Korea: Preliminary Results from Interviews of Six Multi-cultural Families.", Multi-cultural Education Studies, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 43-77, 2011.
- M. K. Kim, "Relationship of Multicultural Adolescents' Stress, Depression, Family Resilience and Internet Game Addication," Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp 205-210, 2016.
- S. Y. Kim, "Convergence Study on The Influence of Multicultural Competence on Organizational Effectivencess", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 11-16, 2017.
- J. H. Kim, "Characters about Martial arts, Sports, Sport for All of Taekwondo." Korea Society for Martial Arts, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 59-80, 2008.
- D. H. Kim, & H. Y. Kim, "Influences of Taekwondo training for Children and Youth of Multicultural Families on Character Education." The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 909-920, 2015.
- C. O. Choi, & R. Lee, "The Difference of Schoolchild's Perceives for Children of Multi-culture Family and Developmental Direction of Multi-culture Educations." The Korea Journal of Multi-cultural Education, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 93-114, 2010.
- H. Y. Jo, "A study of teachers perception of the children of migrants: a case study of an elementary school in seoul." Anthropology of Education, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 263-295, 2009. https://doi.org/10.17318/jae.2009.12.1.009
- K. W. Kim, "The Study Research on the Actual and Policy issues of Multi-cultural families in Korea." Korean Journal of 21st Century Social Welfare, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 31-60, 2012.
- S. B. Choi, "The Analysis of the School Adjustment of the Elementary School Students from Multi-cultural Families." Multi-cultural Education Studies, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 105-130, 2011.
- T. H. Lim, "Effect of Taekwondo Program for Character." Taekwondo Journal of Kukkiwon, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 71-95, 2015. https://doi.org/10.24881/tjk.2015.6.1.71
- K. H. Kim, S. G. Bae, & B. P. Kang, "The Effect of Participation Judo on the School Satisfaction of Middle School Students." The Journal of Martial Arts, Vol. 21, pp. 101-110, 2010.
- J. H. Yang, "Relationship between Self-Regulation, Emotion and School Life Satisfaction according to Adolescent's Participation in Sports Activities." The Korea Journal of Sport, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 371-382, 2012.
- J. H. Kim, & B. S. Park, "The Effect of Sport Motivation on Leisure Satisfaction of Leisure sport Participants." Journal of coaching development, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 359-369, 2007.
- K. J. Kim, & Y. S. Chun, "Characters about Martial arts, Sports, Sport for All of Taekwondo." A Study on Participation Motivation and Leisure Satisfaction of Leisure Sports Activity of Adolescents, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 19-31, 2009.
- J. H. Hyeon, J. H. Hong, & H. Y. Lee, "The Analysis of Physical Self-concept and Happiness Based on Sport Participation Level of Adolescents." Korean journal of physical education , Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 161-171, 2010.
- J. H. K, "Characters about Martial arts, Sports, Sport for All of Taekwondo." The Korea Journal of Elementary Counseling, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 219-235, 2012.
- J. Choi, G. S. Ko, & T. H. Lim, "The Change of Self-regulation according to Taekwondo Discipline." The Journal of Korean Alliance of Martial Arts, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 181-196, 2009.
- G. H. Lee, & S. Y. Kim, "Leisure Sports Policy Direction for Multi-cultural Society Integration." Journal of Leisure & Wellness, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 21-30, 2010.
- J. Y. Lee, "Cultural Adaptation of KoreanMulti-cultural Family Through Community Sports-for-all Activity Participation: an Ethnographic Study." Korea Journal of physical education, Vol. 51, No. 6, pp. 115-125, 2012.
- H. S. Chang, "The Relationship Between Elementary School Students' Taekwondo Training Levels and Adaptability to School Life." Korea sport research, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 431-440, 2003.
- H. S. Rhyu, H. S. Park, & K. L. Kim, "The Effect of New sports Program on Body Composition and Physical Fitness in Multi-cultural Families Male Adolescents." Journal of Learner-Centered Curriculum and Instruction, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp. 289-303, 2015.
- J. W. Kim, "Narrative Inquiry on Experience of Culturally Diverse Students in Physical Education." Korean Jouranl of Sociology of Sport, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 1-21, 2011.
- S. N. Lee, T. H. Lee, & Y. S. Yun, "The Relation between Leisure Satisfaction and Leisure Limitation on the Juvenile by Degree of Sports Participation." The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 171-184, 2007.
- S. Y. Kim, "Convergence Study on The Influence of Dental Hygiene Students' Stress in Their Major Satisfaction and Career-Decision Attitude", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 115-122, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.4.115
- B. R. Moon, B. J. Lee, & D. H. Kim, "Verification of Validation of Sport Emotion Scale and Relationship of Sport Motivation." Korean Society of Sport Psychology, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 31-46, 2009.
- S. Y. Han, & H. Jang, "Negative Function of Flow: The Effect of Relational Context." Journal of Leisure Studies, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 83-103, 2010.