- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Case Study on Application of Realistic Content to Space Design
실감형콘텐츠의 공간디자인 적용사례연구
- Kang, Jae-Shin (Department of Visual Design, Baekseok Culture University)
- 강재신 (백석문화대학교 디자인학부 시각디자인학과)
- Received : 2017.03.29
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
In a digital multimedia environment with various experiences and communication, We live in an age where it is possible to experience from imagination to reality realizable by imagination. The remarkable technology based on ICT has been attracting attention as next generation video service technology from 3DTV, UHD TV, and hologram. These media, combined with space design, are able to offer us amazing and diverse experiences. In addition, now, there is a demand for more differentiated contents using human five senses recognition technology. We analyzed the application of realistic contents to space design. As a result, we have come to the conclusion that creative production which can express more fun and convenient will be an important issue.
Realistic content;Virtual realityl;Augmented reality;Hologram;3D stereoscopic image;Digital media;Space Design
- Eui-Jun Kim, "Introduction to Digital Imaging", Jibmundang, p.13-p22, 1999.
- Jin Mo Choi, "The Study on science exhibition method using digital media" Seoul National University of Science and Technology, NID Convergence Technology Graduate School, p.21, 2010.
- Yoo Sik, Choi, "A Study on the Extensibility of Digital Space Design" Ph.D. dissertation, p.19-20, Kyunghee University, 2014.
- Howard Rheingold. "The Virtual Community-Homesteading on the electronic frontier", The MITpress, p5, 1993.
- do-sam la , "Beat civilization & Net Society", Communication Books, p88-89, 2005.
- do-sam la , "Beat civilization & Net Society", Communication Books, p90, 2005.
- Mun-Ga Jo, Application Scheme about Digital Mediain Commercial Space-Using Persona-based Scenario Approach -", Master dissertation, Hanbat University, p.154, 2016.
- Yeon-gu choi, "What is cultural content", Salim Publishing Co, P.217, 2006.
- Doopedia, "Realistic content", (C)doopedia&doopedia.co.kr, 2017.
- F. Biocca, "The cyborg's dilemma- Progressive embodiment in virtual environments", Journal of Computer‐Mediated Communication, Wiley Online Library, 1997.
- Joo-hee Kim, "Future UX Digital signage & Smart", Pop sign, p.23, 2013.
- Dae-Hyuk Moon, "mplementation of Panoramic Realistic Images with the Use of Ultra High Definition(UHD)TV", Journal of digial convergence, Vol.17 No.8, 2016.
- Eui-Seok Nahm, "Development of Multi-Touch/Context-Aware Convergence Digital Signage System based on Android OS Platform", Journal of digital convergence, Vol.13 No.8, 2015.
- Su-Young Pi, Myung-Suk Lee, "An Exploratory Study on the User Experience of Augmented Reality Advertising", Journal of digital convergence Vol.14 No.8, pp. 177-183, 2016.
- So-Mi An, "Study on Web-related Spatial Design Research Trend", Journal of digital convergence Vol.12 No.8, pp. 481-492, 2016.
- Dong-Hyun. Kim, Min-Ho Kim, "Design of Mixed reality based edutainment system using cloud service", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.6 No.3, pp. 103-109, 2015.
- Dae-Hyuk Moon, "Implementation of Panoramic Realistic Images with the Use of Ultra High Definition(UHD) TV", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.14 No.7, pp. 411-418, 2016.
- Hwoi-Kwang Kim, "A Study on fusion design development direction of the Flexible display base", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society Vol.14 No.1, pp. 399-405, 2016.
- Editorial dept, "Intelligent Robot and Realistic Content Technology, Market Status and Development Strategy", Daiko, 2015.