- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the History of the Game Based on the Historical Facts - Focusing on the game "The Mythology of a Thousand Years" -
역사 사실을 기반으로 한 게임의 역사 사실성 분석 -게임 천년의 신화를 중심으로-
- Choi, Min-Seok (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Yeop (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2017.04.04
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
Recently, the historical displeasure of celebrities caused a problem that the people were scolded by the people. On the other hand, people's historical consciousness is rising for a series of broadcasts organized by a famous entertainment program. We are now in the idea of our country people like this in history when history will not be left unsaid thing about realism. Inmates because there is a powerful force that is, that media is the 'immersion' players are interested more in the game, it is important to do it. Therefore, the history of games are made based on players to attract attention and interest or historical fact and to make a feature of the game and character.Does not occur to production. So correct history can have a sense of history the players are in fact this study, based on the development called an 'the mythology of the millennium' in 'hq team', manufactured. Choose the game. Scenario is based on thorough historical facts of the game 'the mythology of the millennium' authority order to conduct verification of the historians made it. These production process to appear in the game 'King Gwanggaeto,', 'Geunchogo of Baekje' and 'muyeorwang' design and comparative analysis to the historical facts.
Game;History;History Game;Character;Character Design
Supported by : Kongju National of university
- Doo-Hee Han, "Design and Characteristics of 6-60 Lens for CCTV," Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 85-91, 2016.
- Hyung-song shin, Kyun-Tak Kim, Kyu-Jin Lee, Kyu-San Lee, "A study on Scalable Video Coding Signals Transmission using inter-layer Differential OVSF code allocation scheme in MC-CDMA," Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 49-55, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.3.049
- Yong-Hwan Lee, YuKyong Lee, Han-Jin Cho, June-Hwan Lee, "Development of Multimedia Contents System for Gogurye Ancient Tomb Mural", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 13-19, 2013. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2013.4.4.013
- Lim-Hye Suh, "(A) Study on the Immersion Experience through digital Media : Focused on Online Game Players", Dep. of Mass Communications The Graduate School of Ehwa Womans University, pp.5-26, 2003.
- Hyun-Sook Kim, Examination of Taewangsasingi from Historical Perspective", History and Discourse, Vol.49, pp.1-33, 2008.
- Kwang Wook Park, Jong Yun Lee, "Algorithm of Decoding the Data Codeword in Two-Dimensional QR Code", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 21-29, 2013.
- Jong-Won Kang, "On the Succession to the Throne of King Kunchogo in Paekche Dynasty", THE PAEKCHE YONKU, Vol.27, pp.5-26, 1997.
- Yu-Seon Baek, Bu-Sik Sin, Tae-Kyung Im, The "History of Korea for Youth", 1999.
- Ho-Gyu Yeo, "How did people live the Three Kingdoms period", 2005.
- San Kim, Il-Hoon Song, "A Study on Martial arts of Kojosun and Gokuryo Era: Focusing on the weapon system of various martial arts", The Journal of Martial Arts, Vol.20, pp. 1-17, 2009.
- Jin-Young Kim, "The Changing Nature of Iron Weapons and Their Implications in the Western Jeonnam Area during the 3rd to 6th Centuries, pp. 1-112, 2014
- Young-Dae Song, "Studying the Weapon System of the 6-7th Silla through Samguksagi", The Review of Korean History, No.117, pp.39-83, 2015.
- Hye-Sook Chang, "A Study on Armor in Korean Historical Drama", Theatre Education, Vol.27, pp.101-132, 2015.
- Jeong-Ja Kim, "A Study on the Change of Combat Uniform of Korean Soldiers-from Three Kingdoms Periode to Chosun Dynasty-, Culture of The Korea, Vol.5 No.3, pp.35-42, 2002.
- Hyun-Joo Lee, "Evolution of Baek Jae Armor and its Background", Military Research, No.131, p.199-242, 2011.
- Sun-Hee Park, "Clothing culture in the Hanseong Paekche period", Tangun Gojosun Society, Vol.15, pp.345-388, 2006.
- Hyun-Joo Lee, "Evolution of Baek Jae Armor and its Background", Military Research, No.131, pp.199-242, 2011.