- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Role of the Medical Person in the Drama
드라마 <태양의 후예>를 통해 본 의료인의 역할
- Kim, Doo Ree (College of Nursing, Konyang University) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Hwan (Department of Hospital Management, Konyang University)
- Received : 2017.05.03
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the role of medical practitioner in the medical field during the drama 'Descendants of the Sun'. The research design is a qualitative research to analyze the role of medical staff in medical field through drama. To collect this study data, we selected the communication scenes in the medical field in the 'Dawn of the Sun'. The collected data were analyzed by content analysis method. The study results are classified into four categories; 'decision making in emergency situations', 'cooperation among medical teams', 'support for patients', 'responsibility as a medical person / ethical dilemma'. This study has limitations in analyzing the role of medical staff by analyzing a drama. However, it is meaningful that the drama explored the role of the medical staff from the third party 's standpoint.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea
- S. Morgan, L. H. Yoder, "A Concept Analysis of Person-Centered Care", Journal of Holistic Nursing, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 6-15, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1177/0898010111412189
- M. K. Flesner, "Person-Centered Care and Organizational Culture in Long-Term Care", Journal of Nursing Care Quality, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 273-276, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1097/NCQ.0b013e3181b3e669
- M. J. Kim, E. J. Ryu, "Structural Equation Modeling of Quality of Work Life in Clinical Nurses based on the Culture Work-Health Model", Journa of Academic Nursing, Vol. 45, No. 6, pp. 879-889, 2015.
- B. Berelson, "Review: Content Analysis in Communication Research by Bernard Berlson", Audio Visual Communication Review, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 64-67, 1954.
- E. Satu, K. Helvi, "The Qualitative Content Analysis Process", Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol. 62, No. 1, pp. 107-115, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04569.x
- H. J. Lee, "The Practical Model of Medical Decision Making: Interaction with Three Main Forces (Patient-Doctor-Society)", The Korean Society for Medical Ethics, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 59-76, 2013.
- A. R. Park, H. S. So, M. C. Chae, "Recognition of Patients, Families, Nurses, and Physicians about Clinical Decision-making and Biomedical Ethics, Asian Oncology Nursing, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 413-422, 2014.
- Y. K. Lee, O. H. Kim, "Collaboration between Nurse-Doctor and Interpersonal Communication Competence of Nurse", Health Communication, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 49-57, 2009.
- M. J. Kim, K. J. Kim, "The influence of nurses' clinical career and communication within organization on teamwork competency", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 333-344, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.333
- J. Y. Lee, Characteristics of Each Medical Department in a General Hospital, Communication Between Nurses and Doctors, Seoul National University Master's Thesis, 2002.
- D. H. Kim, H. J. Kim, J. H. Lim, Communication Satisfaction between Physician and Nurse, Health Communication, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.13-22. 2011.
- Y. J. Park, K. S. Oh, S. O. Lee, K. O. Oh, J. A. Kim, H. S. Kim, S. S. Choi, S. J. Lee, S. E. Lee, C. J. Chung, "A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of the Supportive Nurisng Intervention", Child Health Nursing Research, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 225-235, 2001.
- H. K. Lee, "Converged Influencing Factors on Compassion Competence in Clinical Nurses", Journal of Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 15-22. 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.015
- S. D. Kim, "A Study on an Ethical Relationship Between Nurse and Physician", Korean Journal of Medical Ethics, Vol. 5, pp. 55-69. 2002.
- M. H. Park, S.H. Jeon, H. J. Hong, S. H. Cho. "A Comparison of Etnical Issues in Nursing Practice across Nursing Units", Nursing Ehtics, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 594-607, 2014.
- A. J. Cha, S. J. Kang. "The Convergent Relationship of Fatigue, CPR-related Stress and Job Satisfaction Long-term Care Hospital Nurses", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 3, pp. 167-175, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.3.167
- J. M. Jeong, J. H. Park, S. H. Jeong, "Case Development on Nurses' Ethical Dilemmas with Physicians' and Nurses' Decision Making", The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 668-678. 2013. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2013.19.5.668
- J. H. Shin, S. H. Jeong, M. H. Lee, Y. R. Yang. "Experiences of Ethical Issues and Needs for Ethics Education in Clinical Nurses", Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Administration, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 327-339, 2015. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2015.21.3.327
- M. H. Kim, J. R, Chun, S. A. Hong. "Factors of Family Function and Self-efficasy Influencing Old Patient's Decision of Advance Directives Attitude," Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 123-129, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.4.123
- S. S. Han, S. Ahn, "Concept Analysis of Nursing Ethical Dilemma", The Korean Central of Medicine, Vol. 57, pp. 55-68, 1992.
- S. S. Han, I. S. Sohn, N. E. Kim, "New Nurse Turnover Intention and Influencing Factors", Journal of Korean Academic Nursing, Vol, 39, No. 6, pp. 878-887, 2009. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2009.39.6.878
- J. E. Kim, H. J. Jung, H. N. Kim, S. Y. Seung, S. K. An, S. B. Kim, J. E. Son, E. G. Lee, H. W. Lee, M. K. Jung, K. H. Jeon, "The Image fo Nurses and Their Clinical Role Portrayed in Korean Medical TV Dramas in Recent 5 Years", Perspective in Nursing Science, Vol, 10, No. 2, pp. 120-132, 2013.