- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
에코세대의 정신건강 및 신체건강이 건강관련 삶의 질에 미치는 융복합적 영향: 2013년도 한국의료패널 자료를 이용하여
Convergent Effect of Psychological Health and Physical Health on Health-related Quality of Life in Korean Echo Generation: Using Korea Health Panel Data 2013
- Choi, So-Eun (Dept. of Nursing, Mokpo National University) ;
- Park, Min-Jeong (Dept. of Nursing, Kunsan National University)
- 투고 : 2017.04.19
- 심사 : 2017.06.20
- 발행 : 2017.06.28
본 연구는 2013년도 한국의료패널 자료를 이용하여 에코세대의 정신건강 및 신체건강이 건강관련 삶의 질에 미치는 융복합적 영향을 파악하기 위하여 실시되었다. 2013년도 한국의료패널 자료는 2013년 2월에서 10월까지 조사되었고, 분석대상자는 2,261명이었다. 수집된 자료는 SPSS WIN Version 24.0을 이용하여 기술통계, Independent t-test, ANOVA, 위계적 중회귀분석을 실시하였다. 연구결과, 에코세대의 건강관련 삶의 질 평균은 0.98점이었다. 에코세대 건강관련 삶의 질 영향요인은 미충족의료 유무, 정신적 신체적 스트레스 유무, 기본적 욕구 미충족 유무, 미래에 대한 불안 유무, 우울감 유무 및 자살생각 유무, 흡연 여부, 주중 수면시간, 청력문제 유무, 섭식문제 유무, 활동제한 유무 및 주관적 건강상태로 나타났다. 에코세대의 건강관련 삶의 질을 향상시키기 위하여 에코세대의 정신건강 및 신체건강의 특성을 반영한 건강관리프로그램을 개발하고 지역사회 연계 체계를 구축하여 지속적인 상담과 교육이 필요하다.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : Kunsan National University
- DOI: J. M. Son, "Job stress trajectories of the eco-boomer generation in the convergence era and predicting factors" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No.2, pp. 405-409, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.405 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.2.405
- DOI: C. L. Ra, H. K. Lee, "Employment transitions and suicide ideation among echo generation" Health Policy and Management, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 369-375, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2013.23.4.369 https://doi.org/10.4332/KJHPA.2013.23.4.369
- Y. J. Lee, S. J. Park, "The Effects of strength note program on mental health of university students in convertgence age" Journal of Digital Convergence. Vol. 13, No. 7. pp. 223-228, 2015. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.223 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.223
- J. M. Son, H. S. Kim, E. H. Lee, "The trajectory of psychosocial function and predictors for the echo-boom generation: focusing on the social stress factors" Journal of Youth Welfare, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 27-53, 2015.
- I. O. Jeon. "Established business start-up support Impact on The youth of business performance" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 103-114, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.11.103
- DOI: J. P. Hong, H. S. Yang, "A study on the entrepreneurial intention determinantsof university students" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 11. pp. 141-157, 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.141 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.11.141
- H. S. Jung, "Unemployment rate for youths for the second consecutive year 22%" [Internet]. Seoul: Moneytoday; 2017 [cited February 8, 2017]. Available from: http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2017020813562253944&outlink=1. (accessed April, 15, 2017)
- K. S. Noh, H. J. Kang, "A Study on the Present Conditions of Promotion Policy and Alternatives to Revitalize the Youth Start-up" Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 9, pp. 79-87, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.9.079
- H. C. Park, "Youth unemployment rate." [Internet]. Seoul: dongA.com; 2017 [cited February 13, 2017]. Available from: http://news.donga.com/3/all/20170213/82834336/1#csidx6dd56e1eb651920aba2ed92e14b48. (accessed April, 15, 2017)
- J. M. Kim, "How to solve the youth problem." [Internet]. Seoul: The KNNEWS; 2017 [cited Nonember 8, 2016]. Available from: http://www.knnews.co.kr/news/articleView.php?idxno=1196608. (accessed April, 15, 2017)
- F. Monsteller, JE Ware, S. Levin, "Advances in health status assessment: conference proceeding" Med Care, Vol. 27, pp. 282-294, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-198903001-00022
- Y. B. Cho, S. H. Lee, J. H. Park, M. H. Park, "KMMQL-AF-based evaluation of the quality of life for survivors of childhood cancer by age," Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 71-77, 2016.
- K. A. Hanisch, "Job loss and unemployment research from 1994 to 1998: a review and recommendations for research and intervention" The Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 55, p. 188-220, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1006/jvbe.1999.1722
- H. G. Lee, H. J. Lee, "Psychological understanding and response to the unemployed: actual situation survey of unemployed in Korea." Korean Psychological Association Academic Publications, pp. 805-818, 1998.
- M. H. Han, "On the relationship between job seeking preparation capacity and stress from college life," Journal of Convergence for Information Technology , Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 81-86, 2017. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2017.7.1.081
- Ji won Lee, Kyung-hee Kang, "Study about the relationship between self-esteem, depression and stress of students according to school system", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 69-74, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.069
- Hyun-Suk Lee, "Convergent Study of the Effect of University Students' Addiction to Smartphones on Self-Esteem and Self-Efficacy: Stress Level and Mental Health as Mediating Factors", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 139-148, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.139
- S. H. Hwang, J. K. Park, "The stress-buffering effect of natural environment on the job-seeking of the students-focused on savanna theory." Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 85-101, 2009.
- M. J. Park, "Suicidal ideation in Korean echo generation and its associating factors: using Korea health panel data 2012." Journal of Korean Academic Society of Home Health Care Nursing, Vol. 23, No.1, pp. 34-44, 2016.
- T. M. Song, D. L. Jin, J. Y. Song, J. Y. An, Y. H. Cho, "A comparative analysis of suicide characteristics by age group in Korea." Journal of The Korea Society of Health Informatics and Statistics, Vol. 38, No.1, pp. 122-142, 2013.
- DOI: Y. H. Kim, M. S. Yang, H. R. Park, "A study on a relationship between university students life stress and suicidal ideation: mediating effect of mental health" Journal of Digital Convergence. Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 291-301, 2013. http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.291 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.291
- DOI: M. Ingrid, L. Folke, A. N. Jan, "Threat of unemployment and cardiovascular risk factors; longitudinal study of quality of sleep and serum cholesterol concentration in men threatened with redundancy." The British Medical Journal, Vol. 301, pp. 61-466, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.301.6750.461 https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.301.6750.461
- D. Dooley, J. Fielding, L Levi, "Health and unemployment" The Annuual Review of Public Health, Vol. 17, pp. 449-65, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.pu.17.050196.002313
- D. M. Fryer, "Employment deprivation and personal agency during unemployment" Journal of Social Behavior, Vol. 1, pp. 3-23, 1986.
- Daejonilbo, "The swamp of debt of the unemployed, a young man on the brink" [Internet]. Daejon Daejonilbo; 2017 [cited February 15, 2017]. Available from: http://www.daejonilbo.com/news/newsitem.asp?pk_no=1251514. (accessed April, 15, 2017)
- S. L. Suh, M. H. Kim, "Influencing factors on the health-related quality of life of older adults living alone" Journal of Korea Gerontological Society, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp. 705-716, 2014.
- DOI: M. J. Park. E. Y. Suh, M. Y. Chung, "Health-related quality of life and its influencing factors according to gender in baby boomers" The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 314-324, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2015.27.3.314 https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2015.27.3.314
- R. Rabin, F. de Charro, "EQ-5D. A measure of health status from the EuroQol group" Annals of Medicine, Vol. 33, pp. 337-343, 2001. https://doi.org/10.3109/07853890109002087
- E. J. Kang, H. S. Shin, H. J. Park, M. W. Jo, N. Y. Kim, "A valuation of health status using EQ-5D" The Korean Journal of Health Economics and Policy. Vol. 12. No. 2, pp. 19-43, 2006.
- DOI: H. G. Jang, "Influencing factors on health related quality of life in middle age" The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 339-347, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7475 kjan.2012.24.4.339
- J. H. Kim, S. S. Cheon, "Correlates of depression and perception gap of adolescents' health-related quality of life between parents and children" The Journal of Korean Society for School & Community Health Education, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 1-16, 2016.
- DOI: Y. M. Lee, Y. G. Phee, "The effects of occupational stress and musculoskeletal symptoms on health-related quality of life in female labor workers" Journal of Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 210-218, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15269/jksoeh.2016.26.2.210 https://doi.org/10.15269/jksoeh.2016.26.2.210
- DOI: G. S. Kim, H. S. Hong, "Construction of model for health-related quality of life of liver cirrhosis patients." Journal of Korean Biological Nursing Science, Vol. 16, No.4, pp.292-299, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7586/jkbns.2014.16.4.292 https://doi.org/10.7586/jkbns.2014.16.4.292
- J. E. Kim, S. H. Lee, I. H. Song, "Gender differences in health-related quality of life among patients with panic disorder" Social Welfare Research, Vol. 35, pp. 71-92, 2013.
- Y. M. Lee, "Quality of life and its related factors among university students" Korean Journal of Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 77-91, 2007.
- DOI: R. Rabin, F. de Charro, "EQ-5D: a measure of health status from the EuroQol group" Annals of Medicine, Vol. 33, pp. 337-343, 2001. https://doi.org/10.3109/07853890109002087 https://doi.org/10.3109/07853890109002087
- E. J. Kang, H. S. Shin, H. J. Park, M. W. Jo, N. Y. Kim, "A valuation of health status using EQ-5D" The Korean Journal of Health Economics and Policy, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 19-43, 2006.
- Y. J. Lee, G. J. Choi, "The effect of Korean adult's mental health on QOL(quality of life)-the fifth Korea national health and nutrition examination survey, 2010" Journal of Digital Convergence. Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 321-327, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.321
- DOI: J. H. Hong, G. J. Kim, "Difference in health-related quality of life between medical aid beneficiaries and health insurance beneficiaries using the community health survey" The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 477-487, 2016. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.05.477 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2016.16.05.477
- Korea Institue of Public Administration, "Korea social integration survey 2016" Korea Institue of Public Administration. Seoul, 2016 December. No. 417001.
- S. H. Jee, J. M. Nam, S. Y. Lee, T. H. Kwak, "The Relationship between Seven Health Habits (Alameda 7) and Health-related Quality of Life" Korean Journal of Family Medicine, Vol. 26 No. 6, pp. 25-33, 2005.
- J. Y. Park, J. K. Kim, "The effects of life stress on university student's suicide and depression: focusing on the mediating pathway of family and friend's support" Korean Journal of Youth Studies, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 167-189, 2014.