- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Influence of Literacy Therapy Program of elementary school students on friendship
문학치료 프로그램이 초등학생들의 교우관계에 미치는 영향
- Baek, Hyeon-Gi (The Institute of Mind Humanities, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kang, Jung-Hwa (Center for Teaching and Learning, Vision College of Jeonju) ;
- Ha, Tai-Hyun (Dept. of Fire Protection and Safety, Woosuk University) ;
- Kim, Soo-Min (Wonkwang University)
- Received : 2017.05.03
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
It is aimed to examine the effect of literary therapy program on the improvement of friendship among elementary school students using various media and activities of literature. After the literature therapy program was conducted for elementary students, post-test was conducted. The results of the study are as follows. First, there was no significant difference between the experimental group and the comparative group in the post-test immediately after the end of the program, but in the follow-up test performed 5 weeks after the counseling, the average of the peer relations of the experimental group was significantly higher than that of the comparative group. Second, in the post-test, there was no significant difference between the experimental group and the comparative group in the "intimacy" sub-area of the peer relationship, but in the follow- up test, the "intimacy" sub-region average of the experimental group was significantly higher than the comparative group. Third, the level of 'interest' among the peer relationship sub-domains of the experimental group showed a significant difference in the follow-up test. As a result, literature therapy had no immediate effect on the improvement of friendship among adolescents, but it was effective after a long time.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ji-Won Kim, "Efficacy Analysis of Developed Course for Promoting Character Education with Women's University Students", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13 No. 11, pp.481-491, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.481
- JeongHwa Lee, ChongNak Son, "The Effects of The concentration Program Based on Acceptance-Commitment Therapy with High School Students", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.13, No.12, pp.277-284, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.12.277
- Eun-Young Kim, "The effect of family system and parent-child communication on peer and teacher-student relationship", Master's Thesis, Konkuk University Graduate School of Education, 2010.
- Mi-Seop Oh, "A Study on the Effects of Parenting Attitudes, Teacher Relationship, and Peer Relationship on School Adjustment in Middle School Students: Mediating Effects of a Sense of Community", Ph.D dissertation, Honam University Graduate School, 2013.
- Hong-Ran Jeong, "The Effect of the Adolescent's Emotional Intelligence and Peer Relation on Their Career Maturity", Master's Thesis, Suncheon National University Graduate School of Social and Cultural Arts, 2012.
- Hwa-Ok Lee, "The effect of peer relation improving program on improving the peer relations", Master's Thesis, Busan National University of Education, Graduate School of Education, 2007.
- Ji-Hye Kim, "The effect of emotion coaching on elementary school student's peer relation", Master's Thesis, Daegu Education University, Graduate School of Education, 2015.
- Suk-Ja Jeon, "A study on the traits of alienated students and non-alienated students : the case of self-concept and social relations", Master's Thesis, Yeonsei University Graduate School of Education, 2002.
- Min-Hee Byeon, "A Study on the Factors of Establishment of Friendship among Middle School Students", Master's Thesis, Busan National University of Education, Graduate School of Education, 1998.
- Jae-Hee So, "The Influence of Middle School Students' Participation in School Sports Club on Their Relationship and Sociality", Master's Thesis, Ewha Womans University Graduate School of Education, 2013.
- Hyeon-Jeong Choi, "The effects of group art therapy program on the peer relationships of the first grader of elementary school : focused on Sullivan's interpersonal relations theory", Master's Thesis, Hanyang University Graduate School of Education, 2012.
- Young-Myeong Song, Hyun-Chul Lee, "Determinants of Peer Relationships in Korean Adolescents: Focusing on Self Concept, Parent Relationship, Teacher Relationship, and Peer Stress", Korean Teacher Education Research: Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 91-112, 2011. https://doi.org/10.24211/tjkte.2011.28.1.91
- Ji-Young Shin, "Influence of a Peer Praise Program on Elementary School Students' Peer Relations and Satisfaction with School Life", Master's Thesis. Kyungin University of Education, Graduate School of Education, 2013.
- Jong-Mi Hong, Jong-Mee Kim, Yi-Hwan Ahn, Soon-Taek Hwang, Hyeon-sil Yoo, Hye-Yewon Jeong, "Child and youth peer relationship problem examination", Seoul: Hakjisa-Institute of Psychological Testing, 2009.
- Hak-Su Byeon, "Integrated literature therapy", Seoul: Hakjisa, 2006.
- Seon-Hye Jeong, "Identification, catharsis, insight - Fairy tales of Therapy. Children's literature review", Vol. 27, No. 3, pp.158-172, 2002.
- Seon-Hye Jeong, "Ju-hong Lee's fairytale reading and therapeutic view - Identification, catharsis, insight and adaptation", Reading Therapy Research(First Issue), Vol. 1. No. 1, pp. 77-98, 2004.
- Su-Hee Kim, "The effect & development of integrative bibliotherapy program for the mothers of children with disabilities", Ph.D dissertation, Myongji University Graduate School of Education, 2007.
- Yong-Tae Kim, Han-Saem Park, "Survey of youth friends' bullying, A square of the Youth Conversation", 1997.
- Eun-Young Kim, "The Effect of the Self-Growth Program on the Self-esteem of Unadaptive Students", Master's Thesis, Jeju University, 2000.
- Hye-Young Kwon, "The effect on self-concept of the victimized children in the elementary school". Master's Thesis, Kyungpook National University of Education, Graduate School of Education, 2003.
- Kim, Eun-Ju 2002). "A Study of Bibliotherapeutic Approach to Wangdda Child in the Elementary School", Master's Thesis, Kongju National University, Graduate School of Education, 2002.
- Mee Jeong, "Effect of the peer counseling on classmate relationships and class cohesiveness of 5th graders", Master's Thesis, Kyungin University of Education, Graduate School of Education, 2004.
- Yoo-Jin Jeong, "A Study on the Educational Utilization of Literature in Reading Therapy : Focusing on the 'overcoming inferiority' sanctions", Master's Thesis, Sogang University, Graduate School of Education, 2006.