- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Impact of Customer Experience on Customer Attitudes and Product Re-purchase Intentions - Focusing on Start-up Firms -
고객경험이 고객태도와 제품 재 구매 의도에 미치는 영향 - 창업기업 중심으로 -
- Joo, Cheol-Keun (Dept. of Techno Management of Graduate School, Hoseo University) ;
- Lim, Wang-Kyu (Dept. of Techno Management of Graduate School, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2017.04.03
- Accepted : 2017.06.20
- Published : 2017.06.28
In this study, there is a purpose of research to secure competitiveness through the effective utilization of intangible corporate resources of founded enterprises. For this research, we conducted a survey on the way the customers who used the products of the BI center and founders less than 7 years evaluated the founded company. Schmitt's empirical element was examined as a theoretical background, and it was examined whether these empirical factors and attitudes acted as a preprocess in the decision-making process as a repurchase intention. The Result of research is as follows. First, It clearly indicated that customer experience and search experience affected the degree of re-purchase. Second, customer's experience (use experience, search experience, contact experience) were grasped with significant influence on customer's attitude. Third, we discovered that customer's attitude had mediated between customer's experience (use experience, search experience) and re-purchase. This research suggests that if we manage empirical factors well, we can increase the degree of re-purchase and cope appropriately with the limitations of small and medium enterprises.
Customer relationship management;Customer experience;Re-purchase intention;Experiential marketing;Customer loyalty;Marketing strategy
- Gentile, Chiara, Nicola Spiller, and Giuliano Noci. "How to sustain the customer experience:: An overview of experience components that co-create value with the customer." European Management Journal Vol.25, No.5. pp.395-410, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emj.2007.08.005
- Anderson, Eugene W., Claes Fornell, and Donald R. Lehmann. "Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: Findings from Sweden." The Journal Anderson, Eugene W., Claes Fornell, and Donald R. Lehmann. "Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: Findings from Sweden." The Journal of Marketing, pp53-66, 1994.
- Grizzle, J. W., Zablah, A. R., Brown, T. J., Mowen, J. C., & Lee, J. M.. Employee customer orien -tation in context: How the environment moderates the influence of customer orientation on performance outcomes. Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.94, No.5, pp.1227-1242, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0016404
- Stock, R. M., & Bednarek, M. As they sow, so shall they reap: Customers' influence on customer satisfaction at the customer interface. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.42, No.4, pp.400-414, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11747-013-0355-4
- Peppers, Don, and Martha Rogers. Enterprise one-to-one: tools for building unbreakable customer relationships in the interactive age. 1998.
- Devon S. Johnson, Bruce H. Clark, Gloria Barczak "Customer relationship management processes: How faithful are business-to-business firms to customer profitability? " Journal of Industrial Marketing Management Vol.41, pp.1094-1105, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2012.04.001
- LaPlaca, P. J. Letter from the editor: Special issue on customer relationship management. Industrial Marketing Management, Vol.33, No.6, pp.463-464, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2004.04.001
- Keith A. Richards a,Eli Jones b, "Customer relationship management: Finding value drivers" Journal of Industrial Marketing Management Vol.37, pp120-130, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2006.08.005
- Sundbo, J., Hagedorn-Rasmussen, P.,The back staging of experience production in Sundbo, J. and Darmer, P. (Eds), Creating Experiences in the Experience Economy, Elgar, Cheltenham, 2008.
- Davidson, R, Tourism in Europe. London: Pitman Publishing 1992.
- Hongxiang. T. Volumetric Heat Capacity Enhancement In Ultrathin Fluorocarbon Polymers For Capacitive Thermal Management. Submitted in partial fulllment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering in the Graduate College of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2011.
- Seong-Eun Heo, "Convergence Study on Major Satisfaction and Academic Achievement Depending on the Characteristics of Community Service Experience in University students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol.7. No.4, pp.85-96, 2016.
- H.J.Kim and S.L.Han. "The Effect of Technology Readiness and Customer Participation on Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Service Re-purchase Intention - Focused on Family Restaurants."Journal of Digital Policy & Management Vol.11, No.9. pp.67-78, 2013.
- Gentile, Chiara, Nicola Spiller, and Giuliano Noci. "How to sustain the customer experience:: An overview of experience components that co-create value with the customer." European Management Journal Vol.25. No.5, p399, 2007.
- Schmitt, B.H., Experiential Marketing. The Free Press, New York. 1999.
- Abel, Derek F. "Managing with Dual Strategies." Mastering the Present, Preempting the Future 1993.
- Stein, Alisha, and B. Ramaseshan. "Towards the identification of customer experience touch point elements." Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services Vol.30, pp.8-19, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2015.12.001
- Martin, Jillian, Gary Mortimer, and Lynda Andrews. "Re-examining online customer experience to include purchase frequency and perceived risk." Journal of retailing and consumer services, Vol.25, pp.81-95, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2015.03.008
- Ajzen, Icek, and Martin Fishbein. "Attitude-behavior relations: A theoretical analysis and review of empirical research." Psychological bulletin Vol.84. No.5, p.888, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.84.5.888
- Florent, N., Natalia K., Robert M., Determinants of Consumers' Attitudes on Imported Products in Tanzania: The Case Study of Dodoma Municipal, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol.4, No.11, pp.1-6, 2014.
- Elkrghli, Sabri, and Salah Mohamed. "Customers' Attitudes towards Turkish and Chinese Female Clothes." Procedia Economics and Finance Vol.37, pp.221-226, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/S2212-5671(16)30117-4
- Ajzen, Icek, and Martin Fishbein. "Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour." 1980.
- Ajzen,. The theory of planned behavior. In: Van Lange, PA.M, Kruglanski, A.W. ,Higgins, E.T. (Eds.), The Handbook of Theories of Social Psychology, 1.SAGE Publications, London, pp. 438-459, 2012.
- Seuring, S., Sarkis, J., Muller, M., Rao, P. Sustainability and supply chain management an introduction to the special issue. J. Clean. Prod, Vol.15, pp.1545-1551, 2008.
- Graham, M.E., Bansal, P. Consumers' willingness to pay for corporate reputation: The context of airline companies. Corporate Reput. Rev. Vol.10, No.3, pp.189-200, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.crr.1550052
- Manrai, A.K., "Mathematical models of brand choice behavior", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.82, pp.1-17, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(94)00236-6
- Liao, Chechen, et al. "Factors influencing Online Shoppers' Re-purchase Intentions: The Roles of Satisfaction and Regret." Information & Management, 2016.
- Park, C. A literature review on online consumer behavior in Korea. Journal of Consumer Studies, Vol.21, No.2, pp.289-320, 2010.
- J.H.Kim and S.I.Kim "A Study on Food Shopping User Experience Design of Omni-channel"Journal of Digital Policy & Management Vol.14., No.7, pp.403-409, 2016.
- Cheng Shuang, "Study on Chinese Repurchase Intention of Group-buying Social Commerce: The Moderating Role of Shopping Habit", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 169-181, 2017.
- Molla,A&Licker,P. E-commerce systems success: an attempt to extend and respecify the DeLone and McLean model of IS success. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, Vol.2, No.4, pp.131-141, 2001.
- DeLone, W., and McLean, E. The DeLone and McLean model of information systems success: a ten-year update. Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.19, No.4, pp.9-30, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- Oliver R. Whence consumer loyalty? Journal of Marketing, pp.34-38, 1999.
- Bhattacherjee, A., Understanding information systems continuance: an expectation-confirmation model. MIS Q. Vol.25, p.351, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- S,K,Kang,A Study on the Effect of Virtual Experiential Marketing on Customer Loyalty in On-line : Focused Internet Cyber Shopping Mall, 2014.
- Nancy M. Puccinelli, Ronald C.Goodstein Priya Raghubir,David Stewart, "Customer Experience Management in Retailing: Understanding the Buying process" Journal of Retailing Vol.85, pp.31-41. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretai.2008.11.001
- Peter C. Verhoef,Katherine N Lemon, Anne Roggeveen, Michael Tsiros, Parasuraman,Leonard A. Schlesinger" Customer Experience Creation: Determinants, Dynamics and Management Strategies", 2009.
- M,J,Leem The Effects of Tourism Event Experience on Tourism Destination Brand Equity, Departmentof Tourism Management, Graduate School of Paichai University Daejeon, Korea, 2006.
- Khodr Fakih, Guy Assaker, A.George Assaf, Rob Hallak, Does restaurant menu information affect customer attitudes and behavioral intentions?, 2016.
- J,S,Lee The Effects of Smartphone Qualities on Satisfaction and Re-purchase Intention, Department of Advertising & Public Relations The Graduate School, Hongik University, 2014.
- C,S,Kim , Robert D. Galliers, Namchul Shin, Joo-Han, Ryoo, Jongheon Kim,Factors influencing Internet shopping value and customer Re-purchase, Vol.11, No.4, pp.374-387, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2012.04.002
- Hellier, Phillip K; Geursen, Gus M; Carr, Rodney A; Rickard, John A, Customer Re-purchase intention: A general structural equation model, European, 2013.