- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Relationships among Sport Enjoyment, Leisure Satisfaction and Continuous Participation Intention in Ski Class
스키수업 참여 대학생들의 스포츠 재미와 여가만족 및 지속적 참여의도와의 관계
- NAM, Sang-Back (Hanyang University) ;
- KWON, Jae-Yoon (Dankook University) ;
- KIM, Yong-Joon (Myongji College)
- Received : 2017.01.31
- Accepted : 2017.03.22
- Published : 2017.06.30
The purpose of this study was to verify the relationships among sport enjoyment, leisure satisfaction, and continuous participation intention in ski class. The study conducted a research survey through purposive sampling method. 280 questionnaires distributed and 271 were selected as final valid sample by removing 9 questionnaires that have insufficient answers. Hypothesis test on collected data was conducted by using SPSS 20.0 and AMOS 18.0 programs. The results were as followings. First, sport enjoyment factors a significant effect on psychological satisfaction, environmental satisfaction. Second, sport enjoyment factors had effect on re-participation intention, word of mouth intention. Third, leisure satisfaction had effect on re-participation intention, word of mouth intention. In addition, it had effect on continuos participation intention as the partial mediation of the leisure satisfaction.
- An, Kyoung-Il & Seo, Dong-Kyun(2014). The effects of fun factors in badminton club members on leisure satisfaction, exercise adherence and intention to dropout, Journal of Sport Science 23(3), 349-364.
- Bentler, P. M. & Bonett, D. G.(1980). Significance Tests and Goodness of Fit in the Analysis of Covariance Structures. Psychological bulletin, 88(3), 588-597. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.88.3.588
- Bentler, P. M.(1990). Comparative Fit Indexes in Structural Models. Psychological bulletin, 107(2), 218-238.
- Brown, B. A. & Frankel, B. G.(1993). Development differences in motivation for participating in competitive swimming. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 12, 248-263.
- Cho, Bo-Sung.Lee, Yeon-Ju & Kim, Mi-Lyang (2008). The effect of sport enjoyment of badminton club members on self-esteem and subjective well-being, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 32(2), 35-45.
- Cho, Chag-Ok.Oh, Ah-Ra & Koo, Kyo-Man(2009). Participation Satisfaction on the Continuous Behavior after participation of Persons with Disabilities in Lifetime Sport, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 35(1), 679-686.
- Cho, Eun-Young & Kim, Soo-Hyun(2008). The Relationships among the degree of Participation Motivation, Constant Intention of Participation and the Interpersonal Relations Disposition of the General Physical Education Program in University Students, Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women 22(4), 213-225.
- Cho, Hyun-Chul & Kang, Suk-Woo(2007). The Effects of Item Parceling on Causal Parameter Testing and Goodness-of-Fit Indices in Structural Equation Modeling, Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science 17(3), 133-153.
- Choi, Eun-Young(2004). The study on the attitudes of general undergraduate students toward and adpted physical activity as a selective course for students with disabilities in university, Unpublished Master's Thesis, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Choi, Ja-Kyung(2002). The research of the university students' awareness and satisfaction on the general physical education program, Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Deci, E. L. & Ryan, R. M.(1985). Intrinsic motivation and self determination in human behavior. NY: Plenum.
- Hair, J. F..Black, W. C..Babin, B. J. & Anderson, R. E.(2006). Multivariate data analysis(7th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Han, Sang-Duk.Lee, Sang-Duk & Koo, Chang-Mo (2010). The Cause and Effect Relationships Between Sports Fun, Flow Experience and Exercise Addiction, Via MTB Mania Take Part in Competition, Korean Journal of Physical Education 49(5), 25-36.
- Han, Seung-Yu(2011). Effect that college sports facilities users experience gets to college image, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 42(1), 249-257.
- Hyeon, Seon-Hee(2006). The Influence of Dance sport Fun Factors and Exercise Environment Satisfaction on Leisure Flow and Exercise Adherence, Korean Journal of Physical Education 45(4), 103-112.
- Izard, C. E.(1991). The psychology of emotions. NY: Plenum.
- Jin, Hyun-Joo & Oh, Se-Yi(2009). The Effects of Enjoyment and Goal Orientation of University's Physical Activity Class on Flow, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 37(1), 105-114.
- Keller, M. J.(1983). The relatioship between leisure and life satisfaction among older women. Paper presented at the meeting of national recreation and park association, Kansas City, MO.
- Kim, Byung-Jun & Sung, Chang-Hoon(1996). Enjoyment in Sport : Concepts-and Current Research, Korean Society of Sport Psychology 7(1), 153-171.
- Kim, Dong-Whan.Ro, Do-Hyun & Kim, Seung-Yong (2009). The relationship between a college ski class-participants recognition of a professor's behavior and intrinsic motivation, Learning flow, satisfaction with class & re-participation intention, Journal of Sport Education 16(4), 105-124.
- Kim, Hyung-Ryong & Park, Sun-Mun(2005). Study on the Relations between the Motivations to Attend Leisure Sports and the Fun of the Sports, Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies 25(1), 489-499.
- Kim, Ji-Young(2009). The Influence that the Participating Satisfaction of Leisure Sports Participants have on the Intent to Continue Sports, Unpublished master's thesis, Dankook University, Cheonan.
- Kim, Jung-Ha(2005). Relationship between Tennis Fun and Exercise Immersion Experience Leisure Satisfaction, Korea Sport Research 16(3), 883-887.
- Kim, Sa-Yeob & Yang, Jong-Hun(2009). The influence of the Fun Elements on leisure satisfaction and Self-Actualization of Leisure Sports Participants, Journal Sport 7(1), 61-70.
- Kim, Seung-Hyun(2014). The relationship among leisure identity, leisure satisfaction and life satisfaction for university students who participating leisure activities, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yongin University, Yongin.
- Kline, R. B.(2015). Principles and practice of structural equation modeling. Guilford publications.
- Ko, Young-Joo.Won, Hyung-Joong & Kim, Mi-Hye(2012). Relationship among Enjoyment Characteristics, Class Satisfaction and Exercise Adherence of University Student in Sport Fishing, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 36(4), 1-12.
- Lim, Jin-Sun & Lee, Chul-Won(2011). The Relationships Between Satisfaction About Ski Class, Leisure Attitude and Leisure Flow of College Students, Korean Journal of Physical Education 50(4), 251-262.
- Lim, Woo-Tak & Kim, Young-Jae(2006). Relationship between enjoyment of University Students' sports circle member and activity attitudes, Korean Journal of Physical Education 45(3), 265-272.
- Oh, Ji-Hyun(2015). The impact of sport participant's autonomy, competence, relatedness on enjoyment and continuous participation intention, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Oh, Jin-Sook(2010). The Relationship among Dance for Participation of Women, Flow Experience and Dance Adherence, Official Journal of Korean Society of Dance Science 22(1), 1-16.
- Park, Hee-Bae.Kim, Ji-Tae & Cho, Nam-Heung (2010). Relationship among Fun Factor, Leisure Satisfaction, and Intention to Continuance of University Students in Marine Sports Classes, Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies 34(3), 257-267.
- Park, Sung-Un.Chung, Sam & Jeon, Jeong-Woo (2015). Relationship between enjoyment factor of water sports class as general physical education in college, sports value and exercise adherence, Korean Journal of Physical Education 54(4), 179-188.
- Seo, Hee-Jin(2003). Relationships among Sport Participation, Peer Relations and Deviant Behaviors in Youth, Korean Journal of Physical Education 42(3), 143-152.
- Son, Jung-Min(2008). The Consideration on the Amusement Element and Participation Recognition and Lesson Satisfaction of a University Culture Dance Sports Lesson, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Konkuk University, Seoul.
- Son, Seung-Bum & Kim, Chun-Jong(2013). An Examination of Model on Relationship among Risk Perception, Fun Factors and Continuous Participate Intention in Water-Sports Club Members, Korean Journal of Physical Education 52(4), 389-399.
- Weinberg, R. A. & Gould, D. G.(1995). Foundations of sports and exercise psychology. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
- Yoon, Gui-Hyun(2006). An Analysis about the Structure of Enjoyment Factors in Junior College P. E. Classes, Korea Sport Research 17(1), 505-514.