- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Research on Improvement of CH4 Reduction Performance of NGOC for CNG Bus
CNG 버스용 NGOC의 CH4 저감 성능 향상을 위한 연구
- Seo, Choong-Kil (Department of Automotive & Mechanical Engineering, Howon University)
- 서충길 (호원대학교 자동차기계공학과)
- Received : 2017.01.20
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
Recently, in order to meet the stricter emission regulations, the proportion of after-treatments for vehicles and vessels has been increasing gradually. The objective of this study is to investigate the improvement of
Supported by : 한국연구재단
C. K. Seo, "
$NH_3$Generation Characteristics of a LNT Catalyst Downstream", The Korean Society for Power System Engineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 18-23, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2016.20.1.018 https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2016.20.1.018
- H. J. Kim, J. W. Chung, J. H. Kang, J. W. Lee, J. S. Park, "Study on the High Efficiency Cleaning Performance of the Diesel Vehicle DPF", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society. vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 163-170, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.163 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.3.163
J. H. Hong, H. J. Ha, J. D. Han, "The Promotion Effects on Partial Oxidation of Methane for Hydrogen Production over
$Co/Al_2O_3$and $Ni/Al_2O_3$Catalysts", Clean Technology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 95-101, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7464/ksct.2012.18.1.095 https://doi.org/10.7464/ksct.2012.18.1.095
C. K. Seo, B. C. Choi, "The
$De-CH_4$Characteristics of NGOC for $CH_4$Reduction" Korean Society for Power System Engineering, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 69-74, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2016.20.4.069 https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2016.20.4.069
C. K. Seo, B. C. Choi, H. N. Kim, C. H. Lee, C. B. Lee, "Effect of
$ZrO_2$addition on de-NOx Performance of Cu-ZSM-5 for SCR Catalyst", Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 191, no. 8, pp. 331-340, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2012.03.027 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2012.03.027
- J. K. Lee, J. S. Lee, "Reduction of CO and NOx in Excess Oxygen by Zeolite-supported Catalyst", Korean Chemical Engineering Research, Abstract, a-08, 1999.
- C. K. Seo, H. N. Kim, B. C. Choi, M. T. Lim, C. H. Lee, C. B. Lee, "De-NOx Characteristics of a Combined System of LNT and SCR Catalysts according to Hydrothermal Aging and Sulfur Poisoning" Catalysis Today, vol. 164, no. 8, pp. 507-514, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2010.10.010 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2010.10.010
- C. K. Seo, "Optimization of an LNT-SCR Combined System to De-NOx the Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas", Dissertation for the degree of Ph D., honnam National University, pp. 125-139, 2012.