- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study of fabrication micro bump for TSP testing using maskless lithography system.
Maskless Lithography system을 이용한 TSP 검사 용 micro bump 제작에 관한 연구.
- Kim, Ki-Beom (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Han, Bong-Seok (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Yang, Ji-Kyung (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Han, Yu-Jin (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Kang, Dong-Seong (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Lee, In-Cheol (Department of Mechanical Engineering, Inha University)
- 김기범 (인하대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 한봉석 (인하대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 양지경 (인하대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 한유진 (인하대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 강동성 (인하대학교 기계공학과) ;
- 이인철 (인하대학교 기계공학과)
- Received : 2017.02.28
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
Touch Screen Panel (TSP) is a widely used personal handheld device and as a large display apparatus. This study examines micro bump fabrication technology for TSP test process. In the testing process, as TSP is changed, should make a new micro bump for probing and modify the testing program. In this paper we use a maskless lithography system to confirm the potential to fabricatemicro bump to reducecost and manufacturing time. The requiredmaskless lithography system does not use a mask so it can reduce the cost of fabrication and it flexible to cope with changes of micro bump probing. We conducted electro field simulation by pitches of micro bump and designed the lithography pattern image for the maskless lithography process. Then we conducted Photo Resist (PR) patterning process and electro-plating process that are involved in MEMS technology to fabricate micro bump.
Touch screen panel;Micro bump;Probing;Maskless lithography;Electro-plating
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Y. K. Cho, T. H. Han, S. J. Ha, J. W. Lee, J. S. Kim, S. M. Kim, M. W. Cho, "Fabrication of Passive Micromixer using a Digital Micromirror Device-based Maskless Lithography System", International Journal Of Precision Engineering And Manufacturing, Vol. 15, No. 7, pp. 1417-1422, July, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-014-0485-8 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541-014-0485-8
- S. W. Yoon, K. T. Kang, W. K. Choi, H. T. Lee, "3D TSV Micro Cu Column Chip-to-Substrate/Chip Assembly/Packaging Technology", International Wafer Level Packaging Conference, Nov. 2012.
- N. Xiang, H. Yi, K. Chen, S. Wang, Z. Ni, "Investigation of the maskless lithography technique for the rapid and cost-effective prototyping of microfluidic devices in laboratories", Journal Of Micromechanics And Microengineering, Vol. 23, 2013.
- M. Seo, H. Kim, M Park, "Maskless Lithographic Pattern Generation System upon Micromirrors", Computer-Aided Design & Applications, Vol. 3, No. 1-4, pp. 185-192, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/16864360.2006.10738455 https://doi.org/10.1080/16864360.2006.10738455
- J. K. Luo, M. Pritschow, A. J. Flewitt, S. M. Spearing, N. A. Fleck, W. I. Milne, "Effects of Process Conditions on Properties of Electroplated Ni Thin Films for Microsystem Applications", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 153, No. 10, pp. 155-161, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2223302 https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2223302
- M. Manna, M Dutta, "Effect of prior electro or electroless Ni plating layer in galvanizing and galvannealing behavior of high strength steel sheet", SURFACE & COATING TECHNOLOGY, vol. 316, pp. 48-58, 2016 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surfcoat.2016.12.067 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surfcoat.2016.12.067