- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Combination Study on the Elevation Motion Friction Compensation Parameters in Gas Spring (1)
가스 스프링 Elevation 동작 마찰력 보상 변수 조합 연구 (1)
- Lee, Jeong-Ick (Dept. of Mechanical Design, Division of Mechanical Engineering, INHA Technical College)
- 이정익 (인하공업전문대학 기계공학부 기계설계과)
- Received : 2016.11.04
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
In this study, factor analysis was performed to reduce the friction in the elevation motion of a stand for a 50-inchtelevision. Pipe type cross-section control was used for accurate positioning control of the piston rod. The pipe type was also compared with a labyrinth-type crosssection for the orifice. The frictional force was then reduced using gas seal lip technology. Specifications were chosen, and a volume compensation experiment was carried out using an apparatus for compensating the volume of the cylinder, which is compressed by the volume of the piston rod. Based on CAE and experimental considerations, the labyrinth-type orifice is preferred for reducing friction. For the gas seal lip technology, outer and inner diameters of
Elevation;Friction;Gas seal lip;Hollow rod;Labyrinth type;Orifice;Piston;Pipe type
- C. W. Park and H. Y. Kim, "A study on the auto-mobile gas spring structural analysis using of bimetal", Jol. of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 131-137, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131 https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2013.22.1.131
- I. S. Han, K. J. Choi, J. Y. Kim and Y. B. Lee, "The numerical analysis and experimental verification of the heat transfer effect on the highly pressured gas spring", Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 87-97, 2013.
- S. K. Lim, C. H. Lee, I. Hwang, H. W. Kang and S. J. Park, "Design of high frequency casting machine for dental", Proceedings of KSMTE Spring Meeting, pp.264-265, 2011.
- S. W. Kim and W. T. Kim, "Numerical simulation on interaction of liquid droplet-wall surface in a gas channel of a polymer electrolyte membrane full cell", Jol. of Korean Soc. of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 97-102, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.17.1.201502.97 https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.17.1.201502.97
- D. J. Chun and C. H. JI, "A study on the thermal load effect by piston oil jet gallery", Jol. of Korean Soc. of Mechanical Technology, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.14.1.201202.1 https://doi.org/10.17958/ksmt.14.1.201202.1
- A. R. Ye, R. Das and H. D. Kim, "Investigation of transonic and supersonic flows over an open cavity mounted on curved wall(1)", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 231-236, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.3.231
- J. S. Nam, G. W. Kim, J. H. Kim and H. D. Kim, "Theoretical and computational analysis of Bernoulli Levitation flows", Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng. B, Vol. 37, No. 7, pp. 629-636, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2013.37.7.629
- J. S. Kim, J. W. Kim, H. M. Kim and S. E. Yoon, "Calculation of heat loss coefficient at surcharged circular manhole using fluent model",Proceedings of the Korean water resources association conference, pp. 1828-1832, 2008.