- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study on the energy management of logistics warehouse through survey
설문조사를 통한 물류창고의 에너지 관리현황에 관한 연구
- Lee, Tae-Dong (Research Institute, Ecosian) ;
- Kim, Young-Joo (Logistics System Research Division, Korea Railroad Research Institute)
- Received : 2017.04.10
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
Various efforts for reducing greenhouse gas emission due to intensified climate change are being made continuously in all industrial fields, including theimplementation of"green logistics" as countermeasures in the logistics industry. Therefore, energy and greenhouse gas management are necessary for logistics warehouses in the logistics industry. In this study, asurvey on the recognition of logistics center managers and the management elements werecarried out to identify the energy management status of logistics centers. This study was carried out to identify the energy management status of warehouses and the perception of energy managers. The total numberof warehouses and the classification by purpose of use were examinedusing public DB to identify the present status of the warehouses preferentially. Based on the result, asurvey for identifying the present status of energy management and the perception of energy managers targeting 300 warehouses was carried out. Warehouse managers have shown considerable interest in energy management but they experiencedifficulty in this area due to a lack of energy management infrastructure and expertise. In the case of an energy audit, most warehouse managers had no experience in energy auditsbecausethe energy audits werenot mandatory for warehouses. The results of this study can be used as basic data to determineenergy management status and energy management elements for developing IT systems for the energy management of logistics warehouses.
Logistics;Warehouse;Logistics wareouse;Logistics center;Energy;Green logistic;Energy management;Energy audit;Survey
Grant : 물류센터의 전기에너지절감을 위한 물류설비(도크 및 팬시스템, 자체구동롤러) 및 능동형 에너지관리시스템 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Architectural Administration system (Seiumtoe),(accessed Nov. 20, 2016) http://eais.go.kr
- Office for Government Policy Coordination, "2030 Basic Roadmap for National Greenhouse Gas Reduction", December, 2016
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Green Logistics web based information system, http://gl.ts2020.kr/index.do (accessed Nov. 19, 2016)
- H. S. Ahn, J. K. Song, H. T. Seok, H. J. Hwang, S. Y. Song. "Classification by Envelope System and Performance Evaluation of Refrigerated Warehouse in Korea", Proc. of 2nd IEEE Conference on Computer Workstations, Vol. 18, pp. 79-85, July, 2002.
- J. H. Park, S. H. Park, H. J. Jin, D. I. Kim, J. S. Cho, "The optimal Design of cooling and Ventilating System at The Refrigaration Logistics Center", Proceedings of the SAREK 2013 Summer Annual Conference, pp. 657-661, June 2013.
- R. Choi, Y, J. Kim., C. S. Kim, "Estimation Model of Electric Energy Consumption on Logistics Center Based on Thermodynamics Theory", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 10, pp. 6799-6806, Oct. 2015. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.10.6799 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.10.6799
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, National logistics information center http://www.nlic.go.kr (accessed Dec. 10, 2016)
- T. D. Lee, Y. J. Kim, M. H. Oh,. "A Study of the current logistics warehouse for the implementation of Green Logistics", Proceedings of the AIK 2016 Winter Annual Conference, pp. 543-548, Oct. 2016.
- Korea Energy Agency, KEA service, http://www.kemco.or.kr/web/kem_home_new/ener_efficiency/industry_05.asp (accessed Dec. 10, 2016)