- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The analysis for emotion stability though music - In prioirty of relieve the adolescent's aggression from smartphone overuse
음악의 정서안정 효과에 대한 분석 -청소년기 스마트 폰 과다 사용으로 인한 공격적 성향 완화를 중심으로
- Kim, Kwan-Jin (Department of Applied Arts, Graduate School, Kyung Hee University)
- 김관진 (경희대학교 대학원 응용예술학과)
- Received : 2017.01.31
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
This study examined the pathological phenomenon of smartphone addiction and prevention. The smartphone provides many conveniences but it also brings psychological and physical problems, such as failure of learning capacity, maladjustment, and impulsive actions. To provide actual proof, this material included correlation analysis among physical, verbal aggression and smartphone addiction factors through high school students. Using SPSSWIN 22.0, frequency analysis, mail factor analysis, T-test, correlation analysis, regression analysis were also included. The main factors of smartphone addiction discrimination were divided into 'aim for imaginary', 'daily obstacles', 'tolerance', 'withdrawal symptom'. Smartphone addicted group members show the result of r=0.668 (physical aggression), r=0.704 (verbal aggression), r=0.481 (hostility). (p< 0.001). This study focused on the aggression from smartphone overuse and the positive effect of music for adolescent's mind stability. Moreover, suggestions for constant research on the pathological phenomena from smartphone addiction and prevention programs are made.
Adolescent;Aggression;Hostility;Emotion stability;Music;Smart phone addiction;Tolerance;Withdrawal symptom
- H. S. Kuem, "The effect of perception of characteristics and usage motivation on smart phone purchase intention", pp. 60-68, Graduate School of Hanyang University, 2011.
- B. S. Kang, "Multivariate Statistics using Statistical Package for Social Science", pp. 425, hakhyunsa Publishers, 1997.
- Y. S. Cho, "A study on the effects of musical activities on the emotional changes in adolescents", pp. 50-64, Graduate School at Chugye University for the Arts, 2015.
- K. W. Kang, "The effects of stimulative-sedative music on the state of positive and negative emotions", Korean Psychological Association, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1-8, 1993.
- H. Y. Ju, "A Case Study on Improvisation for the Enhancement of Self-Efficacy in Internet-Addicted Teenagers", Graduate School of Education Ewha Womans University, pp. 14-17, 76-80, 2009.
- Y. M Lee, "A Study On Songwriting Technique For Reduction the Impulsiveness and Anxiety Of Among the Game Addiction Adolesent", Graduate School of Education Ehwa Woman's University, pp. 103-107, 2004.
- S. D. Lee, "Music Psychology", pp. 46-47, sky Publishers, 2013.
- I. Y. Sung, "The effects of the music activities in the treatment of maladaptive behavior of mentally retarded children", Korean journal of music therapy, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 63-78, 1999.
- S. J. Lee, "A Study on the Music Activity Experience's Effects on Children and Youth Development", Graduate School of Culture & Arts Management, Chugye University, pp. 108-120, 2015.
- S. A. Kim, "A Study on the Effectof Young's emotion in Music Education", Won kwang University, pp. 7-12, 34-36, 2012.