- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A study on the improvement of antenna switching module structure of ground based ES equipment
지상용 ES장비의 안테나전환기 구조 개선에 관한 연구
- Kim, Seung-Woo (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Lee, Kang-Ho (LIGNex1 Co.,Ltd) ;
- Chin, Hui-cheol (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality) ;
- Choi, Jae-In (Defense Agency for Technology and Quality)
- Received : 2017.01.25
- Accepted : 2017.05.12
- Published : 2017.05.31
The aspect of modern warfare is gradually changing to a network of warfare, and its central information electronic warfare is evolving every day. Recently, domestic equipment of electronic warfare, which have succeeded in domestic localization, are strongly influenced by the nature of the environment. Therefore, the structural reliability of the antenna switching module that connects the mast and antenna of the ES equipment is the most important. This study proposed a structure that has an improved structure of antenna switching module by currently analyzing the structure of the antenna switching module and the environmental influence. By modifying the structure of the antenna switching module welding method and part of the reinforcement block, the structure was improved and the validity of the improved antenna switching module was simulated using a load test. The simulation showed that the safety factors of antenna switching module welding point and reinforced block part was enhanced 5.3 and 1.5 times compared to the existing values. These values were verified by load (181kg) test results, which was each 3.7Mpa and 64.4Mpa. The load test results were similar to the simulation results and load supporting capacity of the proposed antenna switching module was enhanced.
Antenna;Hard rime;Load;Welding;Wind force
- G. H. Baek, B. N. Lee, "The Role of NCW and Information․Electronic Warfare", The Science & Technology, Vol. 495, pp. 55-61, 2010.
- S. W. Kim, "A Report on the Initial Production Quality Assurance Activities for Countermeasures Set(TLQ-201K)," Defense Agency for Technology and Quality, DTaQ-13-3619-Q, 2013.
- S. W. Kim, H. C. Chin, J. I. Choi, "The Report on Quality Improvement for TLQ-200K/201K," Defense Agency for Technology and Quality, DTaQ-16-5044-Q, 2016.
- J. H. Kim et el, "Experimental Performance Evaluation on V-shaped Butt Welding Using GMA Welding Double Wire Reel and Remote Control Torch Welding Technique", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 16, No. 2 pp. 1339-1347, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1339 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.2.1339
- G. O. Eom, "Practical Welding Engineering," gerund, pp. 2-3, 226, 321-323, 1978.
- Y. W. Kim et el, "Stress Analysis on a Structure of Solar Tracker Subjected to Wind Load", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers, Vol. 21, No. 5, pp. 747-754, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2012.21.5.747 https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2012.21.5.747
- Tsne, ANSYSWorkbench Tutorial, Seoul, pp. 20-25, 2010.
- W. S. Joo et el, "Mechanical Design", Hakjin Books, Seoul, pp. 31-32, 2011.