- Volume 28 Issue 3
- EP 1110-3-2, Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) and Tempest Protection for Facilities (31 DEC 1990).
- J. A. Sesena-Osorio, A. Aragon-Zavala, I. E. Zaldivar-Huerta, and G. Castanon, "Indoor propagation modeling for radiating cable systems in the frequency range of 900-2,500 MHz," Progress in Electromagnetics Research B, vol. 47, pp. 241-262, 2013. https://doi.org/10.2528/PIERB12102314
- D. M. Pozar, Microwave Engineering, 2nd Ed., Wiley, 1998.
- Radio Frequency Systems, "RADIAFLEX the optimal confined-coverage solution", www.rfsworld.com
- IEC 61196-4 Ed.3 Coaxial communication cables - Part 4: Sectional specification for radiating cables.
- LS Cable, "RF Total Solution", www.lsrts.com
- Radio Frequency Systems, "RFS RADIAFLEX Radiating cable helps provide seamless wireless connectivity to millions of Boston's MBTA subway riders", www.rfsworld.com