- Volume 28 Issue 3
- MIL-STD-464C (2010. 12), "Electromagnetic environmental effects requirements for systems", Dec. 2010.
- MIL-STD-461G, "Requirements for the control of electromagnetic interference characteristics of subsystems and equipment", Dec. 2015.
- 미래창조과학부고시 제2013-37호, "주요 정보통신기반 시설 취약점 분석.평가 기준", 2013년 8월.
- 국방부, DMFC 4-40-70, "국방.군사시설기준 - 전자파 방호시설 설계기준", 2009년 10월.
- 국립전파연구원고시 제 2016-10호, "고출력.누설 전자파 안전성 평가기준 및 방법 등에 관한 고시", 2016년 6월.
- MIL-STD-188-125-1, "High-altitude electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) Protection for ground-based C4I facilities performing critical", Time-urgent Missions, Part 1 Fixed Facilities, Jul. 1998.
- MIL-STD-188-125-2, "High-altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (HEMP) Protection for ground-based C4I facilities performing critical", Time-urgent Missions, Part 2 Transportable Systems, Mar. 1999.
- EMMA, Electromagnetic Environment Handbook, FMV, Aug. 2005.
- IEC 77C/260/DTS, "IEC TS 61000-5-10: Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) -Part 5-10: Installation and mitigation guidelines - Guide to the protection of facilities against HEMP and IEMI".
- U. S. Department of Homeland Security, Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Protection and Restoration Guidelines for Equipment and Facilities, Dec. 2016.
- Presidential Policy Directive/PPD-21, "Critical Infrastructure security and resilience", The White House, Feb. 2013.
- F. Sabath, H. Garbe, "Risk potential of radiated HPEM environments", Proc. IEEE Symp. Electromagn. Compat., pp. 226-231, Aug. 2009.
- D. Mansson, R. Thottappillil, and M. Backstrom, "Methodology for classifying facilities with respect to intentional EMI", IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 46-52, Feb. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEMC.2008.2010327
- E. Genender, H. Garbe, and F. Sabath, "Probabilistic risk analysis technique of intentional electromagnetic interference at system level," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 200-207, Feb. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEMC.2013.2272944
- U. S. Department of Energy, Electromagnetic Pulse Resilience Action Plan, Jan. 2017.
- REO UK Ltd., Good EMC Engineering Practices in the Design and Construction of Fixed Installation, Sep. 2009.