- Volume 42 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Return Current Effect for Track Circuit on Ho-Nam high Speed Line
고속열차 운행에 따른 호남고속철도 궤도회로 귀선전류 영향 분석
- Baek, Jong-hyen (Korea Railroad Research Institute, Train Control & Communication Research Team)
- Received : 2017.03.14
- Accepted : 2017.04.28
- Published : 2017.05.31
Depending on the operating characteristics, track circuit is installed for the purpose of direct or indirect control of the signal device, point switch machine and other security device. These are mainly used for train detection, transmission of information, broken rail detection and transmission of return current. Especially, the return current is related to signal system, power system and catenary line, and track circuit systems. It is one of the most important component shall be dealt for the safety of track side staff and for the protection of railway-related electrical system according to electrification. Therefore, an accurate analysis of the return current is needed to prevent the return current unbalance and the system induced disorder and failure due to an over current condition. Also, if the malfunction occurred by the return current harmonics, it can cause problems including train operation interruption. In this paper, we presented measurement and analysis method at return current and it's harmonics by high speed train operation on the honam high speed line.
Supported by : 한국철도기술연구원
- J.-H. Baek, "Analysis of harmonic frequency for return current on the track circuit in electrical railway system," in J. KIEE, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 698-704, 2012.
- J.-H. Baek, Y.-K. Kim, S.-C. Oh, H.-J. Jo, and K.-M. Lee, "Analysis of return current for rolling stock operation on electrical railroads," J. Academia-Ind. Technol., vol. 12, no. 9, pp. 4112-4118, 2011.
- Korea railroad research institute, Development of ICT-based technologies for safety and efficiency of railway operation report 2 year, 2012.
- K.-M. Lee, K.-H. Shin, D.-H. Shin, and J.-H. Lee, "Study on the speed control code design for fixed block TCS," J. Korean Soc. Railway, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 37-41, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2012.15.1.037
- G.-Y. Kim, J.-H. Baek, Y.-S. Song, S.-C. Oh, Y.-K. Kim, and E.-K. Chae, "Laser radar-based railroad crossing detection device developed for crossing security device integration," J. KICS, vol. 38C, no. 5, pp. 471-478, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7840/kics.2013.38C.5.471
- D.-H. Shin, J.-H. Baek, H.-Y. Choi, and Y.-K. Kim, "Functional testing of level crossing obstruction detecting system using laser radar sensor," J. KICS, vol. 39A, no. 3, pp. 307-315, 2014.
- G.-Y. Kim, J.-H. Baek, Y.-S. Song, and Y.-K. Kim, "Design of obstacle detection system using laser radar for railroad level crossings," in Proc. KICS, vol. 50, pp. 148-149, 2013.
- Y.-H. Kim and W.-S. Choi, "Analysis of operational issues for ICT-based On-Board train control system," J. Korean Soc. Railway, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 575-583, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2011.14.6.575