- Volume 42 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Architecture of Electrical Safety Management for High-Voltage Power Installations Based on IoT Platform
사물인터넷 기반의 자가용 전기설비 안전 관리 구조 연구
- Kang, Hyunjoo (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI)) ;
- An, Yoon-Young (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI)) ;
- Jeong, Sangjin (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI))
- Received : 2017.02.23
- Accepted : 2017.04.26
- Published : 2017.05.31
In this paper, we propose a electrical safety management architecture based on IoT (Internet of things) platform, especially IoTivity which is open source platform organized by OCF. With the advent of various ICT technologies, researches on convergence between power facilities and ICT technology are actively under way. The application of ICT technology to high voltage electrical equipment has been studied in terms of improving power efficiency and measuring accurate usage in real time. We focused on safety data and described the components of the electrical safety architecture, the requirement of reference interface, and available services. We defined the data profile for the electrical facilities subject to electrical safety management and examined feasibility through testing.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)
- S. I. Hwang, T. J. Park, and G. P jeon, "Smart grid use case and service requirement based on M2M : Energy management system for public buildings," J. KICS, vol. 38C, no. 07, Jul. 2013.
- W. S. Jeong and S. K, Kim, "Relations between ICT and productivity : An empirical analysis on SMEs in Korea," J. KICS, vol. 40, no. 11, Nov. 2015.
- J. Y. Kim, Y. S. Song, Y. K. Kim, and S. W. Choi, "The requirements of internet of thing platform for railway environments," J. KICS, vol. 41, no. 07, Apr. 2016.
- O. Shoji, Electrical equipment repair and control -Introduction Edition, Seongandang, p. 26, 1995.
- Development of Autonomous Electrical Safety Management Technoques for Nano-grids of Multi-Unit Dwellings : 20151210000050, Annual Report, 2016.
- IEC 61936-1, Power installations exceeding 1 kV a.c. Part 1: Common rules, 2nd Ed., Aug. 2010.
- J. H. Sun and H. I. Kim, Oil transformer maintenance technology, Monthly of Electrical Technology & Information, Oct. 2009, http://www.energy.co.kr/atl/view.asp?a_id=3204
- IEC-265-1, High-voltage switches, Part 1: High-voltage switches for rated voltages above 1kV and less than 52 kV, 2nd Ed., Oct. 1986.
- IEC-694, Common Specifications for High-Voltage Switchgear & Controlgear Standards, IEC-60694, 2.1 Ed., May 2001.