- Volume 42 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Communication Channels for Magnetic Induction Based Underwater Wireless Communication Networks
자기 유도 기반 수중 통신 네트워크를 위한 통신 채널 분석
- Wu, Shanai (Soongsil University, School of Electronic Engineering) ;
- Shin, Yoan (Soongsil University, School of Electronic Engineering)
- Received : 2017.04.19
- Accepted : 2017.05.04
- Published : 2017.05.31
Magnetic induction (MI) based communication is one of the near-field communication techniques, which makes use of induced magnetic fields. In order to develop the MI based underwater communication networks, we evaluate and compare the loss performance between direct-MI and MI-waveguide in underwater environment.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- T. Lim and H. Ko, "The technology of physical layer for underwater acoustic communication," KICS Inf. and Commun. Mag., vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 71-81, Jul. 2016.
- I. F. Akyildiz, P. Wang, and Z. Sun, "Realizing underwater communication through magnetic induction," IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 42-48, Nov. 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2015.7321970
- Z. Sun and I. F. Akyildiz, "Magnetic induction communications for wireless underground sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Ant. & Prop., vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 2426-2435, Jul. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2010.2048858
- S. Kisseleff, I. F. Akyildiz, and W. Gerstacker, "Throughput of the magnetic induction based wireless underground sensor networks: Key optimization techniques," IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 62, no. 12, Dec. 2014.
- C. A. Balanis, Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, Wiley, 1989.
- M. C. Domingo, "Magnetic induction for underwater wireless communication networks," IEEE Trans. Ant. & Prop., vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 2929-3929, Jun. 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2012.2194670