- Volume 20 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development of an Integrated IoT System for Searching Dependable Device based on User Property
사용자 요소 기반의 신뢰성 있는 기기 탐색을 위한 사물인터넷 통합 시스템 개발
- Ryu, Shinhye (School of Computer Science and Engineering, Graduate School, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Kim, Sangwook (School of Computer Science and Engineering, Graduate School, Kyungpook National University)
- Received : 2017.03.07
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.05.31
With the development of the internet of things, sensor and device are can be applied to various scenario. Overall improving of the dependability index of internet of things is the ultimate goal. And reliability aims to increase the success rate of internet of things service delivery. Many studies about internet of things system have been made on the system to assess a dependability for providing reliable service to user, but it has difficult to reflect the user context for evaluating the device reliability. Also, most do not consider the availability of content information. In this paper, it proposed dependable device searching system in the internet of things environment. This system evaluates device dependability based on device status and measured data. Through the proposed system, it can be provided reliable context information for user-centric service.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea(NRF)
- D. Macedo, L.A. Guedes, and I. Silva, "A Dependability Evaluation for Internet of Things Incorporating Redundancy Aspects," Proceeding of International Conference Networking, Sensing and Control , pp. 417-422, 2014.
- A. Al-Fuqaha, M. Guizani, M. Mohammadi, M. Aledhari, and M. Ayyash, "Internet of Things: A Survey on Enabling Technologies, Protocols, and Applications," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 2347-2376, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/COMST.2015.2444095
- S. Ryu and S. Kim, "Alternative Device Browsing System in the Internet of Things Environment," Proceeding of the Fall Conference of the Korea Multimedia Society, pp. 307-309, 2016.
- D. Le-Phuoc, H.N.M. Quoc, J.X. Parreira, and M. Hauswirth, "The Linked Sensor Middleware-connecting the Real World and the Semantic Web," Proceedings of the Semantic Web Challenge, pp. 1-22, 2011.
- K. Aberer, M. Hauswirth, and A. Salehi, "Infrastructure for Data Processing in Largescale Interconnected Sensor Networks," Proceeding of International Conference Mobile Data Management, pp. 198-205, 2007.
- S. Nath, J. Liu, and F. Zhao, "Sensormap for Wide-area Sensor Webs," Computer, Vol. 40, No. 7, pp. 90-93, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/MC.2007.250
- Xively, https://www.xively.com/ (assessed Feb., 20, 2017).
- M. Ryu, J. Kim, and J. Yun, "Integrated Semantics Service Platform for the Internet of Things: A Case Study of a Smart Office," Sensors, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 2137-2160, 2015. https://doi.org/10.3390/s150102137
- C. Seong, S. Hong, and K. Lim, "A Contextbased Adpative Multimedia Streaming Scheme in IoT Environments," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 19, No. 7, pp. 1166-1178, 2016. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2016.19.7.1166
- I. Silva, R. Leandro, D. Macedo, and L.A. Guedes, "A Dependability Evaluation Tool for the Internet of Things," Computers & Electrical Engineering, Vol. 39, No. 7, pp. 2005-2018, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compeleceng.2013.04.021
- C. Perera, A. Zaslavsky, P. Christen, M. Compton, and D. Georgakopoulos, "Contextaware Sensor Search, Selection and Ranking Model for Internet of Things Middleware," Proceeding of International Conference Mobile Data Management, pp. 314-322, 2013.