Supported by : 한국연구재단
- J. A. Ferwerda, S, N. Pattanaik, P. Shirley, and D. P Greenberg, "A model of visual adaptation for realistic image synthesis," Proceedings of the 23rd annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, ACM, pp.249-258, 1996.
- P. E. Debevec, and J. Malik, "Recovering high dynamic range radiance maps from photographs," SIGRAPTH 1997: Proceedings of the 24th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, pp. 369-378, 1997.
- T. Park, and I. Park, "HDR Image Acquisition from Two LDR Images," Journal of Broadcast Engineering, vol. 16, no. 2, pp.247-257, March 2011. https://doi.org/10.5909/JEB.2011.16.2.247
- T. Mertens, J. Kautz, and F. Van Reeth, "Exposure fusion: A simple and practical alternative to high dynamic range photography," Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 161-171, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8659.2008.01171.x
- P. Burt, and E. Adelson, "The Laplacian pyramid as a compact image code," IEEE Transactions on communications, vol. 31, no. 4, pp.532-540, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOM.1983.1095851
- T. Kil, and N. Cho, "Image Fusion using RGB and Near Infrared Image," Journal of Broadcast Engineering, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 515-524, July 2016. https://doi.org/10.5909/JBE.2016.21.4.515
- H. Ryu, and B. Song, "Non-uniform Deblur Algorithm using Gyro Sensor and Different Exposure Image Pair," Journal of Broadcast Engineering, vol. 21, no. 2, pp.200-209, March 2016. https://doi.org/10.5909/JBE.2016.21.2.200
- Z. G. Li, J. H. Zheng, and S. Rahardja, "Detail-Enhanced Exposure Fusion," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 4672-4676, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2012.2207396
- K. Ma, and Z. Wang, "Multi-exposure image fusion: A patch-wise approach," IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, pp.1717-1721, 2015.
- S. Peter, D. Androutsos, and M. Kyan, "Adaptive exposure fusion for high dynamic range imaging," IEEE International Conference on. Image Processing, pp. 4679-4683, 2015.
- Color conversions, http://docs.opencv.org/3.1.0/de/d25/imgproc_color_conversions.html#color_convert_rgb_lab.
- R. C. Gonzalez, and R. E. Woods. "Digital image processing," Pearson, New Jersey, 2010.
- J. Duan, M. Bressan, C. Dance, and G. Qiu, "Tone-mapping high dynamic range images by novel histogram adjustment," Pattern Recognition, vol. 43, no. 5, pp.1847-1862, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patcog.2009.12.006
- H. Yeganeh, and Z. Wang, "Objective quality assessment of tone-mapped images," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 22, no. 2, pp.657-667, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2012.2221725
- K. Ma, K. Zeng, and Z. Wang, "Perceptual quality assessment for multi-exposure image fusion," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 24, no.11, pp. 3345-3356, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2015.2442920
- M. Pedersen, "Exposure fusion algorithm based on perceptual contrast and dynamic adjustment of well-exposedness," International Conference on Image and Signal Processing, Springer International Publishing, pp. 183-192, 2014.