- Volume 37 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Electricity Generation According to Installation Type of Photovoltaic System in Residential Buildings
주거용 건물 태양광발전시스템의 설치유형에 따른 발전성능 평가
- Kim, Deok-Sung (Solar Tech CO.,LTD) ;
- Kim, Beob-Jeon (Korea Land&Housing Corporation) ;
- Shin, U-Cheul (Department of Architectural Engineering, Daejeon University)
- Received : 2016.02.16
- Accepted : 2017.04.21
- Published : 2017.04.30
The types of installation of the photovoltaic system applied to domestic residential buildings are classified as follows: Mounted modules with air circulation, semi-integrated modules with air duct behind, integrated modules with fully insulated back. In order to study generation characteristics of PV system, we verified the validity of interpretation program based on long-term measurement data of demonstration house installed in BAPV form and also analyzed the generation characteristics and performance of each installation type. The results are as follows. First, the RMSE of amount of generation and simulation according to annual daily insolation of demonstration system located in Daejeon was 0.98kWh and the range of relative error of monthly power generation was -5.8 to 3.1. Second, the average annual PR of mounted modules was 82%, semi-integrated modules 76.1% and integrated modules 71.9%. This differences were attributed to temperature loss. Third, the range of operating temperature of annual hourly photovoltaic modules was -6.5 to
Building Integrated Photovoltaic system;Performance Ratio;Temperature loss;Photovoltaic system
Supported by : 대전대학교
- Verbernel, G., Bonomo, P., Frontini, F., van den Donker, M. N., Chatzipanagi, A., Sinapis, K., and Folkerts, W., BIPV PRODUCTS FOR FACADES AND ROOFS: A MARKET ANALYSIS, 29th EU-PVSEC in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, session 6DO.7, Thursday 25th, 2014.
- Yoon, J., The State of the Art in BIPV Technology, Journal of the Korean Institute of Electrical and Electronic Material Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 11, pp. 1-7, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2014.27.1.1
- Yoon, J. H. and Kim, J. U., Experimental Study on the Thermal Effect of BIPV Modules Depending on the Ventilation Type of PV Module Backside, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 81-89, 2006.
- Kim, K. S., Kang, G. H., Yu, G. J., and Yoon, S. G., Roof-attached Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaic Module's Thermal Characteristics, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 11-18, 2012.
- Oh, B. C., A Study on the Economic Feasibility of Building-Integrated Photovoltaics System Installed on the Roof of Residential Building -Focused on Comparison with Construction Cost of BAPV System Depend on Roof Finishing Materials-, Journal of Korea Institute of Ecological Architecture and Environment, in press.
- PVsyst, User's Guide, PVsyst Contextual Help, PVsyst SA 1994-2012.