- Volume 54 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
INFINITELY MANY SOLUTIONS FOR A CLASS OF THE ELLIPTIC SYSTEMS WITH EVEN FUNCTIONALS
- Choi, Q-Heung (Department of Mathematics Education Inha University) ;
- Jung, Tacksun (Department of Mathematics Kunsan National University)
- Received : 2016.04.21
- Published : 2017.05.01
We get a result that shows the existence of infinitely many solutions for a class of the elliptic systems involving subcritical Sobolev exponents nonlinear terms with even functionals on the bounded domain with smooth boundary. We get this result by variational method and critical point theory induced from invariant subspaces and invariant functional.
elliptic system;deformation lemma;
Supported by : Inha University
- K. C. Chang, Infinite dimensional Morse theory and multiple solution problems, Birkhauser, 1993.
- M. Ghergu and V. D. Radulescu, Singular Elliptic Problems Bifurcation and Asymptotic Analysis, Clarendon Press Oxford, 2008.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax methods in critical point theory with applications to differential equations, CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, 65. Published for the Conference Board of the Mathematical Sciences, Washington, DC; by the American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 1986.