- Volume 8 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
IT Convergence UAV Swarm Control for Aerial Advertising
공중 광고를 위한 IT 융합 무인항공기 군집 제어
- Jung, Sunghun (Department of Drone System, Chodang University)
- 정성훈 (초당대학교 항공학부 드론학과)
- Received : 2017.02.22
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
As the price of small UAVs is getting cheaper and its controllability is getting greatly increased, many aerial applications using both fixed-wing and hoverable UAVs have appeared in recent years. In this paper, a new aerial advertising method is proposed using four hoverable UAVs. Using the UAV swarm control method, four UAVs are maneuvered to carry a
- J. P. Lee, J. W. Lee, and K. H. Lee, “A Scheme of Security Drone Convergence Service using Cam-Shift Algorithm,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 29-34, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.029
- K. Kanistras, G. Martins, M. J. Rutherford, and K. P. Valavanis, "A Survey of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Traffic Monitoring," 2013 International Conference on Unmanned Aircraft Systems, pp. 221-234, 2013.
- S. Jackson and J. Tisdale, "Tracking Controllers for Small UAVs with Wind Disturbances," Proceedings of the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 564-569, 2008.
- G. W. Lee and J. K. Park, “Geospatial Analysis of Dam Construction Area by Unmanned Vehicles,” Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 12, pp. 225-230, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.225
- C. J. Jeong, “A Study on the Advertising Creative Based on the Technology Convergence,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 235-241, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.235
- K. S. Kim, “Advertising Contents based on Semiotic Methodology,” Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 87-93, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.087
- P. DeLima and D. Pack, "Toward Developing an Optimal Cooperative Search Algorithm for Multiple Unmanned Aerial Vehicles," International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems, pp. 506-512, 2008.
- N. Michael, D. Melunger, Q. Lindsey, and V. Kumar, "The GRASP Multiple Micro-UAV Test Bed," IEEE Robotics & Automation Magazine, Vol 17, No. 3, pp. 56-65, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/MRA.2010.937855
- K. B. Ariyur and K. O. Fregene, "Autonomous Tracking of a Ground Vehicle by a UAV," 2008 American Control Conference, pp. 669-671, 2008.
- S. D. Bopardikar, F. Bullo, and J. P. Hespanha, "A Cooperative Homicidal Chauffeur Game," Automatica, Vol. 45, pp. 1771-1777, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.automatica.2009.03.014
- U. Zengin and A. Dogan, Autonomous Guidance of UAVs for Real-Time Target Tracking in Adversarial Environments, InTech, 2009.
- M. Zhang and H. H. T. Liu, "Persistent Tracking using Unmanned Aerial Vehicle: A Game Theory Method," AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, pp. 1-13, 2011.
- S. H. Jung and K. B. Ariyur, "Increasing Operational and Fuel Efficiency for Multi-UAV Missions," AIAA Infotech@Aerospace Conference, pp. 1-10, 2013.
- S. H. Jung and K. B. Ariyur, "Scalable Autonomy for UAVs," Infotech@Aerospace Conference, pp. 1-16, 2011.
- S. H. Jung and K. B. Ariyur, "Robustness for Large Scale UAV Autonomous Operations," 2011 IEEE International Systems Conference, pp. 1-6, 2011.
- C. V. D. Linden, DASMAT-Delft University Aircraft Simulation Model and Analysis Tool: A Matlab/Simulink Environment for Flight Dynamics and Control Analysis, Delft University Press, 1998,
- A. Tewari, Atmospheric and Space Flight Dynamics: Modeling and Simulation with MATLAB and Simulink, Birkhauser Boston, 2007.
- S. H. Jung and K. B. Ariyur, "Enabling Operational Autonomy for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with Scalability," Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, pp. 516-528, 2013.