- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Case Management Activities Inventory in Community Welfare Centers
사회복지관 사례관리 활동목록 개발
- Min, So-Young (Dept. of Social Welfare, Kyonggi University)
- 민소영 (경기대학교 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2017.01.23
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The purpose of this study is to develop case management activities inventory and analyze the perception on case management practice using importance-performance analysis(IPA) in community welfare centers. The comprehensive literature review and the content analysis from the professional scholar and social workers produced 89 items of case management activities items. A survey was conducted to 277 case managers in community welfare centers. The exploratory factor analysis, reliability and validity analysis developed the case management activities inventory comprised of 11 factors and 61 items. Suggestions were made to improve case management practice in community welfare centers.
Supported by : 경기대학교
- S. M. Jang, M. O. Kim, J. S., Jeon. "What is core competencies of social workers in community welfare center", Journal of Community Welfare, Vol. 54, pp.1-35, 2015.
- S. Kwon, Y. Jang. "Theoretical study to utility of concept mapping for expected outcome draw of multi-organizations network: Focusing on integrated case management activities of community social welfare organizations", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 1, 7-11, 2015.
- S. Y. Min "Historical development process of case management in Korea", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp.13-239. 2015.
- H. Y. Kim, S. Y. Min, E. S. Joo, E. Y. Han, "Core Strategies of Social Welfare Community Centers programs: Improvement of the Role and Model of Case Management", Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea Association of Social Welfare Centers, 2015.
- H. J. Kim, "A Study on the Inhibiting Factors of Case Management in Child Welfare Facilities", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 2, pp. 183-196, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.183
- K. J. Do, "A Study on the Foundation of Case Management Practice in Community Welfare Center - Focused on Daegu and Gyeongbuk province", Research of Case Management, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.1-29. 2011.
- J. S. Kweon, "A Study On Confusion Regarding To Case Management In Korea And An Alternative For Solution". Research of Case Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.1-22. 2010.
- M. H. Kim, S. K., Jo, G. Y., Han, S. Y., Min, M. J. Jeon, "Service Standardization and Cost Measure of Case Management", Seoul Metropolitan City, Seoul Welfare Foundation, 2010.
- Y. J. Kim, "Research Methodology", Seoul: Hakjisa, 2013.
- S. H. Hong, "Structural Equation Modeling: Advanced Methodology, Workshop series 4 ", Seoul: Yonsei University, 2008.
- M. Kim, J. Chun, S. Hong, "Factors of Family Function and Self-efficacy Influencing Old Patient's Decision of Advance Directives Attitude", Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol, 6. No.4, pp.123-129, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.4.123
- I. Hyeon, "The Effects of Convergence-Based Education on Core Basic Nursing Skills on the Self-efficacy, Confidence and Department Satisfaction of Lower-Class Nursing Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 163-171, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.163
- S. Y. Min, S. Y. Lim, "A study on factors affecting community mental health case management performance", Journal of Community Welfare, Vol. 48, pp.223-247, 2014.
- S. Y. Min, "Development of Case Management Activities Inventory in Community Mental Health". Korean Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 64, No. 3, pp.127-153, 2012. https://doi.org/10.20970/kasw.2012.64.3.006
- J. Choi, S. Min, T. Um, "The Development of Self-Assessable Competence Test for Case Managers in Public Sector", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp.229-254, 2015.
- A. D. Turner, "Attitudinal, structural and background factors that affect mental health case management performance". Ph.D. dissertation. Ellen Whiteside McDonnell School of Social Work, Barry University, 1997.
- Y. S. Kim, J. B. Kim, Y. S. Lee, H. J. Lee, "Reliability and Validity of A Korean Version of the Practice Skills Inventory I". Korean Journal of Social Welfare, Vol. 62, No. 4, pp.5-32, 2010.
- A. B. Costello, J. W. Osborne, "Best practices in Exploratory Factor Analysis: Four recommendations for getting the most from your analysis", Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation, http://pareonline.net/getvn.asp?v=10&n=7 (2005).
- K. S. Kim, "AMOS 7.0 Structural Equation Modeling Analysis", Seoul: Hannarae. pp.20-07, 2006.
- S. L. McMurtry, W. W. Hudson, "The Client Satisfactory Inventory: Result of an Initial Validation Study", Research on Social Work, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 633-644. 2000.
- J. S. Kweon et al., The Korea Academy of Case Management, "Case Management", Seoul: Hakjisa, 2012.