- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Fuzzy-AHP Based Mobile Games Recommendation System Using Bayesian Network
베이지안 네트워크를 이용한 Fuzzy-AHP 기반 모바일 게임 추천 시스템
- Oh, Jae-Taek (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Yong (Div. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2017.01.31
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The current available recommendation systems for mobile games have a couple of problems. First, there is no knowing whether they make a pattern recommendation for games that actual users prefer or for games that they are simply interested in. It is also impossible to know the subjective preference of users in a direct manner. An AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process)-based recommendation system for mobile games was thus developed to reflect the subjective preference of users directly, but it had its own problem since the degree of preference could vary among users in spite of the same scale for their preferable items. In an effort to solve those problems, this study implemented a recommendation system for mobile games by applying triangular fuzzy numbers of the Fuzzy-AHP technique and the independence of evaluation items in the Bayesian Network. The findings show that the proposed recommendation system recorded the highest accuracy of recommendation results and the highest level of user satisfaction.
Fuzzy-Analytic Hierarchy Process;Bayesian Network;User Preference;Mobile Game;Recommendation System
- Seung-Hwan Shin, "Probabilistic-programming basics", p.129-165, Acorn, 2015.
- Si-Hwan Lee, "ASP.NET 4.5.1 Web Programming", p.25, p.171-172, p.892, All That Media, 2014.
- Hak-Yong Han, "An introduction to pattern recognition", p.93-94, Hanbit Media, Inc., 2005.
- Byung-Won Min, "An Improvement of Personalized Computer Aided Diagnosis Probability for Smart Healthcare Service System", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 79-84, 2016.
- Hyang-Soon Joun, Sang-Yong Lee, "Technical Entrepreneurship Education Service Quality Evaluation System based on FAHP", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 509-516, 2015.
- Jae-Taek Oh, Sang-Yong Lee, "Design of System Based on User Preferences for Mobile Game Recommendation", The KIPS Fall Conference 2016, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 571-572, 2016.
- Jae-Taek Oh, Sang-Yong Lee, "AHP-Based Recommendation System of Mobile Games Reflecting User Preferences", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 427-433, 2017.
- Kyoung-Nam Kim, Myoun-Jae Lee, Dae-Young Kim, "A Study on Development Methods Serious Game", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 21-26, 2011.
- Seong-Kon Lee, Gento Mogi, Jong-Wook Kim, "A Fuzzy AHP Approach to Prioritize the Energy Technology Development Strategy and Policy", New & Renewable Energy, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 19-24, 2008.
- Seung-Soo Shin, Mi-yea Shin, Yoon-Su Jeong, Ji-hea Lee, "An Investigation of Social Commerce Service Quality on Consumer's Satisfaction", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 27-32, 2015.
- Yong-Jae Shin, Myung-Seong Yim, "A Study of the Relationship Analysis between Mobile Application by Using An Association Rules", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 19-26, 2012.
- You-Jin Park, "Analyzing the Efficiency of SCM Using Fuzzy-AHP/DEA", Dept. of Business Administration the Graduate School Yonsei University, 2013.
- Da-Yong Chang, "Applications of the Extent Analysis Method on Fuzzy AHP", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 95, No. 3, pp. 649-655, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2
- "Report of Analysing Game Users in 2015", p.7, p.66, p.71, p.79, Korea Creative Content Agency, 2015.
- DOI: http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=3338183&cid=47324&categoryId=47324
- DOI: http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=3436437&cid=42346&categoryId=42346