- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Expressional Characteristics and Elements of Contents Using Hologram
홀로그램을 활용한 콘텐츠의 표현특성 및 요소에 관한 연구
- Lim, Jung-Hee (Dongguk Graduate School of Digital Image & Contents) ;
- Chung, Jean-Hun (Dongguk Graduate School of Digital Image & Contents)
- Received : 2017.02.24
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The purpose of this study is to identify the visual characteristics of image expression elements of contents based on hologram and to find ways to utilize hologram effectively. Therefore, I intend to analyze the characteristics and cases of hologram, and investigate efficient representation methods of hologram contents. As a research method, I considered the theoretical background of the hologram through the literature investigation and the precedent study related to the hologram technology, and derived the results from the case study analysis. The characteristics of expression of hologram contents are fusion of virtual and physical elements, interaction, visual extension of reality space. It becomes possible to produce scenes that were difficult to visualize, thereby enhancing the interest and immersion of the audience.
- Jay David Bolter & Richard Grusin, "Remediation : Understanding New Media", p.324, Communication Books, 2006.
- H. J. Kim, M. J. Lee, E. S. Kwon, W. Ko, "Digital Contents", p.278, Ahn graphics, 1999
- MSIP, "Development strategy of hologram industry", p.5, 2014.
- KOCCA, "In-depth reports of cultural technology", pp.4-6, 2011.
- J. K. Park, M. S. Yoon, J. H. Kim, H. G. Choo, J. S. Choi, J. W. Kim, "Technology of Tabletop Digital Holographic Display", pp.32-40, ETRI, 2015.
- S. M. Kim, "Trends and prospects of digital holography technology", p.1, ETRI, 2013.
- KOCCA, "Recent Trends and Cases of 3D Hologram Technology", p.2, 2014.
- Giga Korea, "Operation of Hologram Forum", p.9, TTA, 2015.
- B. H. Lee, J. H. Kim, G. S. Lee, T. Kim, W. S. Cheong, N. H. Hur, "Trends of Digital Holographic Printing Technologies", p.28, ETRI, 2012.
- J. H. Cho, J. H. Jo, "A Study of the Potential of Next Generation 3D Interactive Video Media Via Holographics", Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp.441-443, 2010.
- H. K. Kim, "A Study on the Virtual image display and Interactive expression in Interactive Media Art", Ph.D. dissertation, p.65, Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia & Film Chung-Ang University, 2015.
- S. Y. Lim, "Analyzing the space in Holography Art considering Expressional Characteristics", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp.161-162, 2012.
- J. W. Go, "Art + a : New Media Technology in Art, Expand the boundaries of imagination", p.37, Arts Management Support Center, 2015.
- D. H. Kim, M. H. Kim, "Design of Mixed Reality based Convergence Edutainment System using Cloud Service", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp.103-109, 2015.
- C. J. Jeong, "A Study on the Advertising Creative Based on the Technology Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 235-241, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.235
- J. J. Park, J. C. Ko, J. E. Hong, "Architectural Representation to Support Multi-Platform Applications Using ACME", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp.1-6, 2013.
- K. T. Kim, S. C. Yun, "A Study on BER Performance Improvement by using Adaptive FEC schemes in Visible Light Communication", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.99-106, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.4.099
- Study on the Production of Interactive Multimedia Content using Floating Holograms vol.19, pp.9, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9728/dcs.2018.19.9.1625