- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Adaptive Traffic Interference Control System for Wireless Home IoT services
무선 홈 IoT 서비스를 위한 적응형 트래픽 간섭제어 시스템
- Lee, Chong-Deuk (Div. of Electronic Engineering, Chonbuk National University)
- 이종득 (전북대학교 전자공학부)
- Received : 2017.02.06
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The massive traffic interferences in the wireless home IoT provides the reason for packet losses, and it degrades the QoS (Quality of Service) and throughput on the home network. This paper propose a new adaptive traffic interference control system, ATICS, for enhancing QoS and throughput for IoT services as detecting a traffic process and non-traffic process in the wireless home network. The proposed system control the traffic interferences as distinguishing the short-term traffic process and long-term traffic process by traffic characteristics in wireless home networks. The simulation results shows that the proposed scheme have more efficient traffic control performance than the other schemes.
Wireless home IoT;Traffic interferences;Throughput;Short-term traffic;Long-term traffic
- Z. Kan, H. Fanglong W. Wenbo, X. Wei, M. Dohler, "Radio resource allocation in LTE-advanced cellular networks with M2M communications", IEEE Communications Magagine. Vol. 50, No. 7, pp.184-192, 2012.
- S. Y. Lien, T. H. Liau, C. Y. Kao, K. C. Chen, "Cooperative Access Class Barring for Machine-to-Machine Communications," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 11 , No. 1, pp.27-32, 2012 https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2011.111611.110350
- C. D. Lee, "Proxy-based Caching Optimization for Mobile Ad Hoc Streaming Services," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 207-216, 2012.
- C. D. Lee, "Object Segment Grouping for Wireless Mobile Streaming Media Services," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 199-206, 2012.
- S. H. Lee, D. W. Lee, "A Study on U-Health Fusion Field Based on Internet of Things," Journal of the Korean Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 19-24, 2016.
- E. B. Choi, S. J. Lee, "Access Control Mechanism Based on MAC for Cloud Convergence," Journal of the Korean Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 1-8, 2016.
- C. D. Lee, "A Distributed Domain Document Object Management using Semantic Reference Relationship," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 267-274, 2012.
- M. H. Lee, "A Study on N-Screen Convergence Application with Mobile WebApp Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 43-48, 2015.
- C. D. Lee, "Cluster Routing for Service Lifetime of Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 279-284, 2013.
- R. Jullian, P. U. Maheswari, "An Energy-Efficient Cluster Head Selection Technique Using Network Trust and Swarm Intelligence," Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 89. No. 2, pp. 351-364, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-016-3269-x
- A. B. F. Guiloufi, N. Nasri, A. Kachouri, "An Energy-Efficient Unequal Clustering Algorithm Using Sierpinski Triangle for WSNs," Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 83, No. 3, pp. 449-465, 2016.
- H. S. Kim, S. H. Lee, "Multi-Path Network Resource Allocation with Shared Backup Bandwidth," Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 17-23, 2016.
- S. K. Park, "Proposal of a Mobility Management Scheme for Sensor Nodes in IoT," Journal of Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 59-64, 2016. https://doi.org/10.22156/CS4SMB.2016.6.4.059
- C. D. Lee, "Streaming Media QoS Evaluation based on 2-Layer Mapping in Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 313-318, 2013.
- K. S. Kim, M. J. Kim, K. Y. Baek, D. K. Son, J. H. Kim, J. Y. Ahan, "A novel random access for fixed-location Machine-to-Machine Communications in OFDMA Based Systems", IEEE Communications Letters. Vol. 16, No. 9, pp. 1428-1431, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2012.072012.120788
- C. Y. Wan, S. B. Eisenman, A. T. Campbell, "CODA: Congestion detection and avoidance in sensor networks," in Proc. ACM SenSys, pp. 266-279, 2003.
- B. Hull, K. Jamieson, H. Balakrishnan, "Mitigating Congestion in Wireless Sensor Networks," in Proc. ACM Sensys, pp. 134-147, 2004.
- Y. Sankarasubramaniam, O. Akan, and I. Akyildiz, "ESRT: Event-to-Sink Reliable Transport in Wireless Sensor Networks," Proc. Fourth ACM Symp. Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc '03), pp. 177-188, 2003.
- C. D. Lee, T W Jeong, S Lian, "Tournament-based congestion control protocol for multimedia streaming in ubiquitous sensor networks," International Journal of Communications System, Vol. 24, No.10, pp. 1246-1260, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1002/dac.1179
- C. D. Lee, "Cluster-Based Node Management Algorithm for Energy Consumption Monitoring in Wireless Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," The Society of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 14, No. 9, pp. 317-323, 2016.