- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effects of Internal Marketing Factors to Job Satisfaction, Emotional Labor, and Organizational Commitment of the Elderly Care Facility Employee
노인요양시설 종사자들의 내부마케팅 요인이 직무만족, 감정노동 및 조직몰입에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jae-Sun (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Lee, Seung-Hee (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2017.03.04
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effects of internal marketing factors on organizational commitment and emotional labor in the elderly Care Worker. The data are collected through structured questionnaires. The Subjects of the final analysis is 191 persons working in the elderly care facilities in Gyeongnam and Gyeongbuk provinces. Hypothesis testing of the research model is performed using AMOS 18.0. The main results of this study are as follows. Internal marketing factors influenced only internal communication and management support for job satisfaction, internal support for managerial support for emotional labor, internal communication and management support for organizational commitment. The results of this study suggest that in order to enhance the organizational commitment of long-term care workers, it is important not to strengthen internal marketing capacity but to increase job performance first, and secondly, to improve job performance, It is necessary to establish a more diversified research on the variables of service quality of job satisfaction and emotional labor.
Elderly Care Facility;Internal Marketing;Job Satisfaction;Emotional Labor;Organizational Commitment
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- I. K. Choi, "A Study on Linkage Models of Community Elderly Protection System, Focusing on Long - Term Care Insurance for the Elderly", The Korean Fusion Society Vol.7, No.6, pp.161-166, 2016.
- Purpose of Long-Term Care Insurance for the Elderly.
- M. H. Kim, "Family Function and Self - Efficacy Factors Affecting Elderly Patients' Pre - Medical Intentions", Journal of Information Technology and Management, Vol. 6, No. 4. pp. 123-129, 2016.
- J. J. Lee, "A Family's Perception of Bed-railing Use in Geriatric Hospital", Digital Combined Research, Vol.14, No12. pp. 503-513, 2016.
- Berry, Leonard L. James S. Hensel, and Marian C. Burke. "Improving retailer capability for effective consumerism response." Journal of retailing 52.3. pp. 3-14. 1976.
- Kandampully, Jay. "The new customer-centred business model for the hospitality industry." International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 173-187, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1108/09596110610658599
- Trefz, M.K, Factors associated with perceived efforts of trainees to transfer learning from a management training activity, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1991.
- Gronroos, C., "A Service Quality Model and It's Marketing Implication", European, 1984.
- S. C. Choi "The Effects of Job Stress and Depression on Job Satisfaction of SME Workers", Journal of Korea Information Science Society, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 1-9, 2017.
- Hochschild, A. R., The Managed Heart,1sted. Berkeley& LosAngeles CA: University of California Press, 1983.
- Morgan, R. M. & Hunt, S. D., "The Commitment-Trust Theory of Relationship Marketing", Journal of Marketing, Vol.58, No.3, pp.20-38, 1994.
- Foreman, S. K. and A. H. Money, "Internal Marketing: Concepts, Measurement and Application," Journal of Marketing Management, Vol. 11, No. 8, pp. 755-768, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.1995.9964388
- J. Cooper and J. J. Cronin, Internal Marketing : A Competitive Strategy for the Long-Term Care Industry, Journal of Business Research, 48, pp. 177-181, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(98)00084-8
- C. Boshoff and M. Tait. Quality Perceptions in the Financial Services Sector-The Potential Impact of Internal Marketing. International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol. 7, No. 5, pp. 5-31, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1108/09564239610149939
- Morrison, K. A., " How Franchise Job Satisfaction and Personality Affects Performance, Organizational Commitment, Franchisor Relations, and Intention to Remain", Journal of Small business Management , Vol. 35, No.3, pp. 39-67, 1997.
- Gimheonhyeong,. Emotional labor, Exhaustion phenomenon and Influence of Service Employees on the Level of Service Providence, Doctoral Thesis of Anyang University, 2008.
- B. J. Kim, B. C. Min, "The Effects of Job Placement and Job Stress on Burnout through Job Attitude. Journal of Educational Administration, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 25-48, 2013.
- B. S. Min, "The Effects of Mobile Communication Quality on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty". JKSQM (Journal of the Korean Society for Quality Management), Vol. 44, No. 4, pp. 921-934, 2016.