- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Acceptance Decision Factors for Mobile Easy Payment Services in Digital Convergence Media Ara: Focusing Samsung Pay
디지털융합미디어시대 모바일 간편 결제서비스 수용결정요인에 관한 연구: 삼성페이를 중심으로
- Kim, Cha-Keun (Graduate School of Public Policy and IT, Seoul National Univ. of Science & Technology) ;
- Kim, Joung-Gun (Global Business Coachin Institute, Inc.) ;
- Choi, Seong-Jhin (Graduate School of Public Policy and IT, Seoul National Univ. of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2017.02.28
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
The purpose of this study was to examine the acceptance decision factors for mobile easy payment services focused on samsung pay. To attain these purpose, the subjects for data were 229 university students. The data were analyzed by path analysis using SPSS 21 program and AMOS program. The results were as follows: First, Perceived ease of use influenced positively on mobile easy payment service attitude. Second, Perceived usefulness influenced positively on mobile easy payment service attitude. Third, Perceived ease of use influenced positively on intention of continuous use. Fourth, Perceived usefulness influenced positively on intention of continuous use. Fifth, Attitude influenced positively on intention of continuous use. Sixth, Perceived risk influenced not significantly on intention of continuous use. This study identified the acceptance decision factors for mobile easy payment services as perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness and attitude.
Perceived ease of use;Perceived usefulness;Attitude;Intention of continuous use;Mobile easy payment service
- DMC. "2016 Current state and services prospects of mobile payment services." DMC Report, pp. 1-28, 2016.
- Swanson, D. L. "Gratifications seeking, media exposure and audience interpretations: Some directions for research". Journal of Broadcasting and Electronic Media, Vol.3, No 3, pp. 237-254, 1987.
- Davis, F. D. "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology". MIS Quarterly, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- Lin, C. H., Shih, H. Y., & Sher, P. J. "Integrating technology readiness into technology acceptance: The TRAM model". Psychology and Marketing, Vol. 24, No. 7, pp. 641-657, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20177
- Venkatesh, V., Morris, M. G., Davis, G. B., & Davis, F. D. "User acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view". MIS Quarterly, Vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 425-478, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- Dong Hun Chung. "An analysis of the avatar item purchase behavior from the psychological perspective". Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, Vol. 48, No. 6, pp. 110-137, 2004.
- Sung-Uk, Yun. "A study of integrative adoption model regarding social TV: Focused on integrative approach on intention of continuous use based on innovation diffusion theory, technology acceptance model and innovation resistance model". Journal of Communication Science, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 145-183, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14696/jcs.2016.06.16.2.145
- Jae-Shi Lee, "A longitudinal study examining factors affecting changes of attitudes toward technology use: Focusing on individuals' subjective judgements and social influence of technology use". Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies, Vol. 50, No. 6, pp. 388-414, 2006.
- Venkatesh, V. "Determinants of perceived ease of use: Integrating control, intrinsic motivation, and emotion into the technology acceptance model". Information Systems Research, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 342-365, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.11.4.342.11872
- Adams, D. A., Nelson, P. P., & Todd, P. A. "Perceived usefulness, ease of use and usage of information technology: A replication". MIS Quarterly, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 227-248, 1992. https://doi.org/10.2307/249577
- Soo bum, Lee & Seong Jun Chang. "The effect on e-book usage by smart media". Korean Journal of Communication Studies, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 5-33, 2013.
- Venkatesh, V. & DAvis, F. D. "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies". Management Science, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.188.8.131.5226
- Ghee Young Noh. "An extension of the technology acceptancemodel in health video game environment: Using a playtesting method". Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies, Vol. 26, No. 5, pp. 78-113, 2012.
- Kyung Yul Lee. "Predictors of click intention of IPTV interactive ads appling information technology acceptance model". Korean Journal of Communication Studies, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 5-32, 2016.
- Jeong-Ki Lee & Ji-Hyuk Joo. "A study on the determinants of acceptance intention for smartphone webtoons with IMTBPT: With a focus on PLS structural model analysis". Broadcasting & Communication, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 55-97, 2014.
- Jeong-Ki Lee & Kyoung-Soo Kang. "A study on the determinants of acceptance intention in customized smart advertising: With a focus a group of college students". Speech & Communication, Vol. 26, pp. 85-114, 2015.
- Havlena, W. J. & DeSarbo, W. S. "On the measurement of perceived consumer risk". Decision Sciences, Vol. 22, pp. 927-939, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.1991.tb00372.x
- Hye Young Oh, "A study of factors affecting the adoption intention of mobile easy payment service". Journal of Financial Services Consumers, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 33-64, 2015.
- Peter, J. P. & Ryan, M. J. "An investigation of perceived risk at the brand level". Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 186-188, 1976.
- Taylor, S. & Todd, P. "Understanding information technology usage: A test of competing models. Information Systems Research, Vol. 6, pp. 144-176, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.6.2.144
- Garbarino, E. &Strahilevitz, M. "Gender differences in the perceived risk of buying online and the effects of receiving a site recommendation". Journal of Business Research, Vol. 57, No. 7, pp. 768-775, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(02)00363-6
- Sun JinMoon &Sun Hee Seo. "Satifaction of consumers who purchase restaurant product through social commerce: Focused on consumer innovativeness, product innovative characteristics, perceived risk and discriminatory experience". International Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 43-58, 2015.
- Dong Il Tag. "A study on the influence of convergence benefit of facebook fan page in brand attachment and brand commitment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 199-206, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.199
- Ki Bong Kim & Jin Young Yun. "Comparison and analysis on mobile payment in terms of security: Survey". Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 15-20, 2015.
- Yun Young Song and Kyung Min Han. "A study of response and plan of banks for mobile payments of non-financial corporations". Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 7-13, 2015.