- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Design of knowledge search algorithm for PHR based personalized health information system
PHR 기반 개인 맞춤형 건강정보 탐사 알고리즘 설계
- SHIN, Moon-Sun (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Konkuk University)
- 신문선 (건국대학교 과학기술대학 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2017.02.25
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
It is needed to support intelligent customized health information service for user convenience in PHR based Personal Health Care Service Platform. In this paper, we specify an ontology-based health data model for Personal Health Care Service Platform. We also design a knowledge search algorithm that can be used to figure out similar health record by applying machine learning and data mining techniques. Axis-based mining algorithm, which we proposed, can be performed based on axis-attributes in order to improve relevance of knowledge exploration and to provide efficient search time by reducing the size of candidate item set. And K-Nearest Neighbor algorithm is used to perform to do grouping users byaccording to the similarity of the user profile. These algorithms improves the efficiency of customized information exploration according to the user 's disease and health condition. It can be useful to apply the proposed algorithm to a process of inference in the Personal Health Care Service Platform and makes it possible to recommend customized health information to the user. It is useful for people to manage smart health care in aging society.
Personal Health Record;Ontology;Machine Learning;Axis based association rule;PHR based Health Information Service System
Supported by : Konkuk University
- J.Y.Choi, "Healthcare 3.0 : A world of healthy life", CEO information Vol.831, Samsung Economic Research Institute, 2011,
- K.T.Oh, JE.Lee, "Smart Life revolutionary real and smartphone addiction", Internet and Information Security, Vol.3 No.4, 2012.
- J.H.Park,,T.K.Hwangbo,"Healthcare IT Convergence Technology, Journal of Korea Information and Communications, Vol.28, No 5, 2011.
- Donghyun Kim, Seoksoo Kim, "Design of Key Tree-based Management Scheme for Healthcare Information Exchange in Convergent u-Healthcare Service ", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 81-86, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.081
- E. Choi, S. Lee, "Access Control Mechanism based on MAC for Cloud Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 1-8, 2016.
- J.W.Song, S.H.Kim, M.E.Jung,"Protection of health information for u-healthcare service", Journal of Information Security, Vol.17, No 1, 2007.
- S.H.Kim,," Health-IT convergence technology trends and forecasts (mainly U-health)", Journal of Electronics, Vol.37, No6, 2010.
- M. Shin, H.Jeon and B.Lee, "Constructing RBAC based Security Model in u-Health Care Service Platform", SWJ(937914), 2014.
- L.Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- H.Chung, J. Kim, "Design of Semantic Models for Teaching and Learning based on Convergence of Ontology Technology", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 127-134, 2015.
- Young Sung Cho and Song Chul Moon, "Weighted Mining Frequent Pattern based Customer's RFM Score for Personalized u-Commerce Recommendation System", Journal of Convergence, Vol.4. No.4. Dec. 30, 2013.
- You-Dong Yun, "Development of Smart Senior Classification Model based on Activity Profile Using Machine Learning Method", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8. No. 1, pp. 25-34, 2017.
- Jang, Kyoung Hee, Jung, In Sook, "Converged Study on the Nurses' Knowledge and Performance of Cancer Pain Management in one city", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7. No. 6, pp. 115-124, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.115
- Menaouer Brahami, Baghdad Atmani and Nada Matta, "Dynamic knowledge mapping guided by data mining: Application on Healthcare", JournalofInformation ProcessingSystems,Vol.9, No.1,2013.
- Reid,I.Cheong, M.Henrickson, and J.Smith, "A Novel Use of RBAC to Protect Privacy in Distributed Health Care Information Systems", ACM Transactions on Information and System Security, 2014.
- Byung-Jin Jeon, Deok-Byeong Yoon, Seung-Soo Shin, "Integrated Monitoring System using Log Data", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, 2017.
- Jin-Hee Ku, "A Study on the Machine Learning Model for Product Faulty Prediction in Internet of Things Environment", Journal of IT Convergence Society for SMB, 2016.