- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Analysis on the Satisfaction of Students before and after Application of NCS
NCS 적용 전후의 학생 만족도에 대한 분석
- Song, Hyung-Cheol (Dept. of E-business, Tongwon University)
- 송형철 (동원대학교 사회경영학부 e-비즈니스전공)
- Received : 2017.02.14
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
Along with developments in technology, National Competency Standards(NCS) education is rising as the new paradigm of change in university education. This study has the purpose of empirically investigating the factors on satisfaction of students before and after application of NCS. The SPSS 22.0 statistics program was applied for the frequency analysis, reliability analysis and t-test. The results and implications by analysis are as follows. First, academic environment and after application of NCS have statistically significant positive influence. Second, From general situation attribute, before application of NCS positively(+) influences regret to university life. It allowed for the developed application of NCS. Third, social satisfaction and after application of NCS were shown to the major variable except long for home characteristics. Through these, this paper suggest to reinforce NCS application. So I recommend that future researches should expand variable samples.
- H. Green and M. Greene, Admission trends to watch, 2007-2008: how today's admissions policies, procedures, and developments are impacting students, parents, and schools. University Business, Vol. 11, pp. 26-33, 2007.
- I. Martin, J. Karabel and S. W. Jaquez, High school segregation and access to the University of California. Educational Policy, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 308-330, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1177/0895904804274058
- M. R. Lim, Problems in the implementation process of National Competency Standards policy and suggests improved ways, Graduate school of Education Sogang University, 2014.
- http://news.donga.com/3/all/20081027/8649038/1, 2009. 9.23.
- http://www.kyosu.net/news, 2017.1.09.
- D. H. Kim, A. Y. Kim and E. W. Kang, Experiences of interdisciplinary research in Korean higher education, The journal of curriculum studies, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 265-287, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15708/kscs.29.4.201112.012
- R. Baker and B. Siryk, Measuring adjustment to college, Journal of counselling psychology, Vol. 31, No. 2 pp. 179-189, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-018.104.22.168
- The Korea Economic Daily, June 10, 2015.
- K. J. Kim and I. S. Moon, Research on National Competency Standards(NCS) Deployment. Journal of Communication Design, Vol. 49, pp. 32-40, 2014.
- M. G. Turner and A. R. Piquero, The Stability of Self Control, Journal of Criminal Justice, Vol. 30. pp. 457-471, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0047-2352(02)00169-1
- S. R. Yee, A Study of Team Satisfaction and Associated Factors of Engineering College Freshmen. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 2, pp. 315-324, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.315
- Jin-Ho Choi & I. Kim, The Relationship among Role Clarity, Role Satisfaction, Team Cohesion, and Athlete Satisfaction in Team Sports. Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp1-15, 2011.
- T. E. Johnson, E. Top & E. Yukselturk, Team shared mental model as a contributing factor to team performance and students' course satisfaction in blended courses. Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 2330-2338, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2011.07.012
- H. S. Han & J. A. Woo, "Exploration of Benefits from the Perspectives of Individual, Firm, and Social Support", Journal of Korea IT Service, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp.147-167, 2012. https://doi.org/10.9716/KITS.2012.11.2.147
- S. H. Lee, H. O. Do & G. D. Seo, "A Study on Management Plans for Activating of Smart Work", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No 4, pp. 245-252, 2011.
- S. Y. Han, E. M. Choi & K. Y. Ji, "An Analysis of the Importance-Satisfaction of Convergent Medical Tourism Service Quality", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 7, pp. 403-412, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.403
- N. S. Seo, S. J. Woo & Y. J. Ha, "The Effect of Self-directed Learning Ability and Motivation on Satisfaction of Nursing Students in Convergence Blended Learning Environment", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 9, pp. 11-19, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.11
- J. N. Lee, "A Study on the effects of Information Quality on Customer Satisfaction to use in Chinese Social Commerce", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 9, pp. 161-167, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.161
- S. R. Yee, "A Study of Team Satisfaction and Associated Factors of Engineering College Freshmen", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 2, pp. 315-324, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.315
- S. Y. Park and S. H. Cho, "Formation of Social relationship through SNS and adolescents' life satisfaction", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 2, pp. 371-379, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.371
- D. S. Lee, "Design of Compact Data Integration and Convergence Device Using Esp8266 Module", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 15-20, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.015
- K. H. Kim, "The emotional intelligence of psychiatric patients on ability model : A convergent using of performance test and self-report test", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 35-42, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.035
- J. C. Shin & K. I. Kim, "A study on the success factors in the Enterprise Information Systems introduced", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 1-8, 2016.
- S. K. Kim & J. E. Hong, "Application of Safety Analysis and Management in Software Development Process", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 7-15, 2016.