- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Impact social networking service characteristics and audience' relationship experiences on the degree of acceptance
소셜네트워크서비스 특성과 수용자 관계성경험이 수용의도에 미치는 영향
- Joung, Jin-Tak (Korea National University Welfare)
- 정진택 (한국복지대학교)
- Received : 2016.11.09
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
This study examined the SNS Factors and user awareness evaluate the relationship affect the degree of acceptance SNS. Additionally, the effect on the SNS uses the social media attributes and user relationship was confirmed what the critical factors applied. Through literature analysis, SNS characteristic factors were selected to interactivity and exchange views and usability, and relationship factors were selected the flow and attachment orientation. And these factors and verified the effect on the SNS also acceptable. It was accomplished by a regression analysis to achieve the purpose of research. results were as follows. First, the interactivity and exchange of ideas and useful characteristics had a significant impact on the SNS acceptance. Second, SNS relationship characteristic of flow and attached propensity has had a significant impact on the SNS acceptance. Third, SNS relationship factors are more influential than the SNS features a great degree of acceptance. These results will provide suggestions for necessary to have any experience as well as SNS should emphasize what characteristics you want the communicator to accommodate the height of SNS also allows the use of SNS users.
- Habermas, W. "Habermas and the Public Sphere". ed Craig Calhoun, The MIT Press, 1992.
- Ji Hye Lee & Seung Yeob Yu, "Causal Model Analysis of the Factors Affecting the Degree of SNS Participation : the Mediating Effect of SNS Attachment Tendencies". The Korean Journal Advertising, Vol.27, No.2. pp.29-311 . 2016.
- Liu, Yuping & L. J. Shrum. "What is interactivity and is it always such a good thing? Implications of definition, person, and situation for the influence of interactivity on advertising effectiveness". Journal of Advertising, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 53-64, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.2002.10673685
- McMillan, Sally J. "Exploring models of interactivity from multiple research traditions: Users, documents, and systems", in Handbook of new media, L. Liverow and S. Livingstone, eds., London: Sage, pp. 162-182, 2002.
- Heeter, C. Implications of new interactive technologies for conceptualizing communication. In J. L. Salvaggio & J. Bryant(Eds.), "Media use in the information age: Emerging patterns of adoption and consumer use", pp. 217-235, 1989.
- Alex Newson, Deryck Houghton, "Justin Patten, Blogging and other social media, gower", 2008.
- Cho H J, Park S A. "The using social media by political parties : Focused on agenda, resource, and spread strategies". The Korean Political Science Association. Vol. 46, No. 1, pp.113-139, 2012. https://doi.org/10.18854/kpsr.2012.46.1.006
- Ryu J H, Lee D H. "An exploratory study on the political communication in the micro-public sphere as social media: With the concept of network homogeneity". Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 309-330, 2011.
- HyunKi Shin JiSuk Woo, "An exploratory study on twitter as a sphere of political discussion : Content analysis of tweets during the 6 . 2 Local Election in 2010", Media and Society, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp.45-76, 2011.
- David, F. D. "Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp.319-340, 1989.
- Lee, Woong-Kyu. "An Analysis of the Roles of Experience in Information System Continuance". Asia pacific journal of information systems. Vol. 21, No. 4, pp.45-62, 2011.
- In Seong Lee, Ki Ho Lee, Gi Woong Choi, Seung Hwa Yang, Seong Taek Lim, Seok Won Jeon, Jin Woo Kim, Se Joon Hong. "Emotional Attachment, Self-Connection, Social Enhancement, User Experience". Korean management review, Vol. 37, No. 5, pp.1171-1203, 2008.
- Adams, D.A., R.R. Nelson & P.A. Todd. Perceived usefulness, ease of use, and usage of information technology : A replication. MIS Quarterly, 16(2), pp.227-248, 1992. https://doi.org/10.2307/249577
- Agarwal R. & Prasad, J. "The role of innovation characteristics and perceived voluntariness in the acceptance of information technology". Decision science, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp.557-582, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.1997.tb01322.x
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. "Beyond boredom and anxiety: San Franciso", CA: Josey-Bass, 1975.
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. "Emergent motivation and the evolution of the self". Advances in Motivation and Achievement, Vol. 4, pp.93-119, 1985.
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. "Finding Flow: The Psychology of Engagement With Everyday Life". Basic Books, 1998.
- Ghani, J, A., S. P. Deshpande, "Task Characteristics and the experience of optimal flow in Human-Comuputer Interaction", The Journal of Psychology, Vol. 128, No. 4, pp.381-391, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1080/00223980.1994.9712742
- Trevino, L. K., & Webster, J., "Flow in Computermediated communication", Communication Research, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp.539-573, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1177/009365092019005001
- Hoffman, D. L., & Novak, T. P., "Marketing in hypermedia computer-mediated enviroments: conceptual foundations", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 60, July, pp.50-68, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- Hsu, C., & Lu, H., "Consumer behavior in online game community: A motivational Factor Perspective", Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp.1642-1659, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2005.09.001
- Jeong Wan Doo, "The Relationship between the flow construct and consumers' buying intention over the internet, plus the Difference Test of Buying Behavior by Flow Type", Korean Management Review, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp.87-118, 2003.
- Davis F D, Bagozzi R P, Warchaw P R. "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace". Journal of Applied Social Psychology. Vol. 22, pp.1111-1132, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00945.x
- Koufaris, Marios, "Applying the technology acceptance model and flow theory to online consumer behavior", Information Systems Research, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp.205-223, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.22.214.171.124
- Bowlby, J. (1969). "Attachment and Loss, vol.1", Attachment. New York: Basic Books.
- Sung Uk Yun & Won Jun Park. "The Affects of Mobile Phone Attachment upon Its Users' Emotional Responses: Centering on the anxiety, stress, and social avoidance of users of the past". Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.243-275, 2007.
- Min Jye, Choi & Seung Chan, Yang. "Internet, social media and journalism", Korea Press Foundation, 2009.
- Kim H J, Choi H K, Kim S T, An M S, Lee Y M. "A study of innovation resistance among social media non-users". Korean Journal of Journalism & Communication Studies. Vol. 56, No. 4, pp.439-464, 2012.
- Ji Hye Lee & Seung Yeob Yu. "Causal model analysis of the factors affecting the degree of SNS participation: the Mediating effect of SNS attachment tendencies". The Korean Journal of Advertising, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp.291-311, 2016 https://doi.org/10.14377/KJA.2016.2.28.291
- Choi S K, Kwak K T, Lee B G, "The study of influential effects of mobile SNS attachment and communication traits to the offline interpersonal relationship change and the SNS interaction". Journal of Cybercommunication Academic Society. Vol. 29, No. 1, pp.159-200, 2012.
- Agarwal, R., Karahanna, E., "Time files when you're having fun: Cognitive absorption and beliefs about information technology usage", MIS Quarterly, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp.665-694, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250951
- Venkatesh, V. & Davis, F. D. "A theoretical extension of the technology acceptance model: Four longitudinal field studies". Management Science, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp.186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.126.96.36.19926