- Volume 15 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
An Exploratory Study on the Selection of Mandatory Subjects for Information Strategic Planning - Focused on Public Sector
정보화전략계획수립 의무화대상 설정에 관한 탐색적 연구-공공부문을 중심으로
- Ra, Jong-Hei (Dept. of International Logistics & Trading, Gwangju University)
- 나종회 (광주대학교 국제물류무역학과)
- Received : 2017.01.31
- Accepted : 2017.04.20
- Published : 2017.04.28
Information strategy planning(ISP) is an analysis of the organization's work, information flow, and current information systems, and planning information structures to achieve organizational strategies and objectives. In addition to the systematic promotion of the information sector in the public sector, the government is required to establish an information strategy plan in order to enhance the efficiency of the information sector. However, there are many cases in which the IT project budget is reflected without establishing the information strategy planning. The purpose of this study is to clarify the criteria for establishing the information strategy planning in order to enhance the effectiveness of the information strategy planning. For this purpose, we set up a judgment model for Information strategy planning through expert group review (FGI) and conducted questionnaires on public sector experts. In addition, we proposed a project to establish an information strategy planning and an exceptional project based on the size of iinformatization project and characteristics of informatization project.
Supported by : Gwangju University
- Michael J. Earl, "Management Strategies for Information Technology", Prentice Hall, 1989.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Guidelines for 2017 budgeting and fund management, 2016.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Guidelines for Managing Total Cost of Ownership, 2015.
- Budget Committee, Report on review of FY2014 financial closing and approval of spending expenditure, 2015.
- M.Y. Kim, B.S. Lee, "A Study on Integration ISP Methodology by Connection with EA and BPR", Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol. 10, No. 10, pp. 201-212, 2012.
- M.Y. Kim, BS Lee, "A Study on the Rural Development Information System using ISP Methodology", Korean Society of Rural Planning, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.193-202, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7851/ksrp.2013.19.2.193
- Jang. S. Y., "Influence of Organizational Factor s on Information Systems Strategic Planning", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, University of Pittsburgh, 1989.
- Hammer. M., "Reengineering Work: Don't Automate, Obliterate", Harvard Business Review, Vol. 68, No. 4, pp. 104-112, July-August 1990.
- Davenport. T. and Short. J. E., "The New Industrial Engineering: Information Technology and Business Process Redesign", Sloan Management Review, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 11-27, Summer, 1990
- Carlson, W.M., "Business information analysis and integration technique : A new horizon", Data Base ,1979.
- S.K. Kim, "Understanding ISP Methodologies and Identifying Requirements of ISP-Supporting Software Tools", Journal of Information technology & Database, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp 51-67, 1998.
- J.E. Shin, Deagon Cho, "Development of National e-Health Strategy", Vol. 42, No. 3, pp. 198-208, 2016. https://doi.org/10.7232/JKIIE.2016.42.3.198
- National informatization Agency, "Audit Guideline for Information Strategy Planning V1.0", 2009.
- Minister of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Manual for Establishing Informatization Plan for Large-scale Investment Project, 2016
- Minister of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Guideline for Informatization Implementation Plan 2016, 2015.
- K.S. Noh, "A Exploratory Study on Big-data based Election Campaign Strategy Model in South Korea", Journal of Digital Convergence, v.11, no.12, pp.113-120, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.113
- Young-Jun Kim, "Convergence of Business Information System Process using Knowledge-based Method", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 65-71, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.065
- K. I. KIm, "A Model of the influence of IMS operation on organizational performance", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 1-5, 2016.