- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A study on the factors influencing the segment lining design solved by beam-spring model in the shield tunnel
쉴드 터널 세그먼트 라이닝 설계에서 빔-스프링 구조 모델이 단면력에 미치는 영향
- Kim, Hong-moon (Dept. of Geotechnical Engr., Pyunghwa Engineering Consultants Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Hyun-su (Dept. of Geotechnical Engr., Pyunghwa Engineering Consultants Ltd.) ;
- Shim, Kyung-mi (Dept. of Geotechnical Engr., Pyunghwa Engineering Consultants Ltd.) ;
- Ahn, Sung-youll (SYTEC Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2017.03.07
- Accepted : 2017.03.16
- Published : 2017.03.31
The segment lining design for shield tunnel is generally carried out by using the beam-spring model and the induced member forces from the model are strongly influenced by the components of the model such as imposed load, coefficient of subgrade reaction, location of segment joint and its stiffness. The structural models and stiffness of its connection part found used in abroad design cases is usually obtained as it is for the domestic design of segment of shield tunnel. Those models and stiffness in existing design cases are conventionally applied to a new tunnel design without any suitability review for the project. In this study, the application method of base components of the model such as the coefficient of subgrade reaction and modelling method to the segment lining design was suggested by carrying out the comparative study of the base elements for the member forces estimation of segment lining of shield tunnel.
Grant : 도심지 소단면(φ 3.5m급) 터널식 공동구 설계 및 시공 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 한국건설교통기술평가원
- Lee, Y.J., Lee, H.S., Chang, S.B., Kim, W.S. (2010), "A Study on the Design of Shield Tunnel Segment Lining Structure", Journal of Yooshin Technology, Vol. 17. pp. 106-116.
- Choi, W.Y., Park, J.D., Lee, S.W. (2014), "Influence of the joint stiffness on the segment design", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Society, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 63-74. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2014.16.1.063
- Yoo, C.S., Jeon, H.M. (2012), "A comparative study on methods for shield tunnel segment lining sectional forces", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Society, Vol. 14, No.3, pp. 159-181. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.3.159
- Muir Wood. A. M., MA, FICE (1975), "The circular tunnel in elastic ground", Geotechnique 25, No.1, pp. 115-127. https://doi.org/10.1680/geot.19126.96.36.199
- Korea Expressway Corporation (2009), "Manual of Road Design", pp. 176.
- Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Society (2008), "The Mechanization construction of tunnel- Design part", pp. 486-489.
- 日本鐵道總合技術硏究所 (2003), "鐵道構造物等設計標準.同解說(シ一ルドトンネル)", pp. 91-95.
- JSCE (2010), "Segment design(Revision)-To limit state design method from the allowable stress design method", Maruzen.
- Terzaghi, K. (1943), "Theoritical Soil Mechanics", John Wiley and Sons, New York.
- Ju-Young Oh, Martin Ziegler (2014), "Effect of tail void grouting on the surface settlements in soil of low permeability", pp. 1-9.
- Jon Hurt, Andrew Cheng, Christopher Fesq, Nathan Wilmot & Cedric Wong , Rob Harding, Karen Cheung (2010), "Soft Ground Tunnel Lining Design Guide", pp. 13-27.
- ITA, Working Group No. 2. (2000), Guidelines for the Design of Shield Tunnel Lining. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 305.
- The British Tunnelling Society (2004), "Tunnel Lining Design Guide", pp. 100-107.
- FHWA (2009), "Technical Manual for Design and Construction of Road Tunnels - Civil Elements", pp. 10-1-10-16.