- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of a Small Server Room Environment Monitoring System by Using the Arduino
아두이노를 이용한 소규모 서버 룸 환경 모니터링 시스템의 설계 및 구현
- Received : 2016.12.19
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
Owing to the development of IT technology, a computerized system in various ways such as a variety of company's businesses, factory automation system and hospital healthcare system is introduced and operated. And it is possible to say that a computer system is more important than anything else to the extent that all businesses are suspended in case the system is down. Attention should be always paid to environmental management such as temperature, humidity and fire in server room for the normal operation of system in this situation. It is thought that there is necessity for a low-cost system which independently monitors environment round the clock in the situation where the person in charge doesn't pay attention and which informs a person in charge in real time when an event occurs for the operation of this small server room. Consequently, it is to be hoped that the suspension of service provided by computer system, which may occur due to a specific event, can be prevented.
Supported by : 순천대학교
- D. Lee, "A Study on Analysis of Electrostatics Destruction of Electronic Equipment," The J. of the Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, vol. 10, no. 6, 2010, pp. 235-241.
- K. Kim, C. Byon, C. Lim, and S. Han, "Design of Electrostatic Monitoring System," The J. of the korea Institute of Maritime Information & Communication Sciences, vol. 12, no. 11, 2008, pp. 2069-2076.
- D. Lee and W. Lim, "A Development Design Program and Test Module of the Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishing System," Proc. of the Korea Institute of Fire Science and Engineering Conf., Yongin, Korea, vol. 2012, no. 11, Nov. 2012, pp. 267-270.
- M. Kim, K. Kim, and Y. Shon, "Information Analysis as Keyword of integrated IoT and Advanced Leisure Sport," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 5, 2014, pp. 609-615. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.184.108.40.2069
- D. Ryu and T. Choi, "Development of Open IoT platform based on Open Source Hardware & Cloud Service," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, 2016, pp. 485-490. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.5.485
- S. Park, C. Hwang, and D. Park, "Internet of Things(IoT) ON system implementation with minimal Arduino based appliances standby power using a smartphone alarm in the environment," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 10, 2015, pp. 1175-1181. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.10.1175
- J. Kim and B. Lee, "Implementation of Gait Correction Shoes based on Arduino," Proc. of the Korean Institute of Information Technology Summer Conf., Chungju, Korea, vol. 2015, no. 6, June, 2015, pp. 376-378.
- K. Lee and J. Kim, "Design and Implementation of Hybrid VR lock system by Arduino Control," The J. of Korea Institute of Signal Processing and Systems, vol. 15, no. 3, 2014, pp. 97-103.