- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Development of Smart Sensing Device for Monitoring Abnormal Vibration of Industrial Equipment
산업 설비의 이상 진동 감지를 위한 스마트 센싱 디바이스의 개발
- Received : 2017.02.25
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
The abnormal state of the main equipment across the industry is accompanied by abnormal rise of temperature, change in the vibration and noise. In this study, we developed a smart sensing module equipped with BLE, and developed a smart sensing device that can detect abnormal vibration due to its own flaws of the equipment by interfacing with an MEMS-based acceleration sensor. The smart sensing device developed in this study can be easily installed in a small space and can monitor the vibration status of the equipment in real time, and can easily inform the user of the steady state and the problem occurrence status with array LED display.
Supported by : 경남과학기술대학교
- D. Bandyopadhyay and J. Sen, "Internet of things: applications and challenges in technology and standardization," Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 58, issue 1, May 2011, pp. 49-69. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-011-0288-5
- H. Sundmaeker, P. Guillemin, P. Friess, and S. Woelffle, "Vision and challenges for realizing the internet of things," Future Generation Computer Systems Archive, vol. 29, issue 7, Sept. 2013, pp. 1645-1660. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2013.01.010
- K-ICT Smart Device Development Plan, Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning(MSIP) and the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy(MOTIE): 22 "Technical Report," Sept. 2015.
- D. Ryu, "Development of BLE Sensor Module based on Open Source for IoT Applications," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 3, Mar. 2015, pp. 419-424. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.3.419
- D. Ryu and T. Choi, "Development of Open IoT platform based on Open Source Hardware & Cloud Service," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, Mar. 2016, pp. 485-490. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.5.485
- W. Thomson and M. Dableh, Theory of vibration with applications(5th Edition). Beijing: Pearson Education Asia Limitted and Tsinghua University Press, 2005.
- Y. Oh and S. Lee, "IoT and the open source development platform," J. of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, vol. 32, no. 6, June 2014, pp. 25-30.
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH, "BMA150 digital, Ttriaxial acceleration sensor Data sheet," Data Sheet, Oct. 2008.