- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison and Analysis of Functional Features of IoT Operating Systems
IOT 운영체제들의 기능적 특징들의 비교 및 분석
- Received : 2016.11.23
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
The ICT industry is changing. From the PC to mobile devices, and from the mobile devices to wearable and IoT devices, it is changing. It requires the OS for the IoT, coming out various IoT OS have been developed in accordance with this need. In this paper, we discuss the kind of OS that supports IoT device, analyze the technology trends.
ICT 산업이 변화하고 있다. PC에서 모바일 기기로, 모바일 기기에서 웨어러블 기기와 IoT로 변화하고 있다. 이러한 변화에 따라 IoT에 맞는 운영체제가 필요하게 되었고, 이러한 필요성에 따라 다양한 IoT 운영체제들이 개발되어 나오고 있다. 본 논문에서는 IoT 디바이스들을 지원하는 IoT 운영체제의 종류에 대해 논의하고, 기술동향을 분석하고자 한다.
- O. Vermesan and P. Fries, Internet of Things: Converging Technologies for Smart Environments and Integrated Ecosystems. Aalborg: River Publishers, 2013.
- H. Moon, "A Study on UX-Design as a Model for Data-driven Apps in IoT," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015, pp. 819-825. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.7.819
- D. Ryu, "Development of IoT Gateway based on Open Source H/W," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015, pp. 1065-1070. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.9.1065
- D. Ryu, "Development of Open IoT platform based on Open Source Hardware & Cloud Service," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, 2016, pp. 485-490. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.5.485
- P. Gaur and M. Tahiliani, "Operating Systems for IoT Devices: A Critical Survey," 2015 IEEE Region 10 Symp., Ahmedabad, India, May 2015, pp. 33-36.
- G. Vashisht and R. Vashisht, "A Study on the Tizen Operating System," Int. J. of Computer Trends and Technology(IJCTT), vol. 12, no. 1, 2014, pp. 14-15. https://doi.org/10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V12P104
- I. Stankov and G.Spasov, "Discussion of Microkernel and Monolithic Kernel Approaches," Int. Scientific Conf. Computer Science, Reading, UK, May 28-31, 2006.
- J. Liedtke, "Towards Real Microkernels," Communications of the ACM, vol 39, no. 9, Sept. 1996, pp. 70-77. https://doi.org/10.1145/234215.234473