- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison and Analysis of Functional Features of IoT Operating Systems
IOT 운영체제들의 기능적 특징들의 비교 및 분석
- Received : 2016.11.23
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
The ICT industry is changing. From the PC to mobile devices, and from the mobile devices to wearable and IoT devices, it is changing. It requires the OS for the IoT, coming out various IoT OS have been developed in accordance with this need. In this paper, we discuss the kind of OS that supports IoT device, analyze the technology trends.
- O. Vermesan and P. Fries, Internet of Things: Converging Technologies for Smart Environments and Integrated Ecosystems. Aalborg: River Publishers, 2013.
- H. Moon, "A Study on UX-Design as a Model for Data-driven Apps in IoT," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015, pp. 819-825. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.7.819
- D. Ryu, "Development of IoT Gateway based on Open Source H/W," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015, pp. 1065-1070. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.9.1065
- D. Ryu, "Development of Open IoT platform based on Open Source Hardware & Cloud Service," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 5, 2016, pp. 485-490. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.5.485
- P. Gaur and M. Tahiliani, "Operating Systems for IoT Devices: A Critical Survey," 2015 IEEE Region 10 Symp., Ahmedabad, India, May 2015, pp. 33-36.
- G. Vashisht and R. Vashisht, "A Study on the Tizen Operating System," Int. J. of Computer Trends and Technology(IJCTT), vol. 12, no. 1, 2014, pp. 14-15. https://doi.org/10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V12P104
- I. Stankov and G.Spasov, "Discussion of Microkernel and Monolithic Kernel Approaches," Int. Scientific Conf. Computer Science, Reading, UK, May 28-31, 2006.
- J. Liedtke, "Towards Real Microkernels," Communications of the ACM, vol 39, no. 9, Sept. 1996, pp. 70-77. https://doi.org/10.1145/234215.234473