- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Fault Analysis for a Micro Smart Grid Simulator Design Using MEMS' Miniaturization Technology
MEMS의 소형화 기술을 이용한 마이크로 스마트 그리드 시뮬레이터 설계를 위한 고장해석법에 대한 연구
- Ko, Yun-Seok (Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Namseoul University) ;
- Oh, Se-Pil ;
- Kim, Hyo-Seong ;
- Kim, In-Soo
- Received : 2017.01.29
- Accepted : 2017.04.24
- Published : 2017.04.30
The smart grid with distributed power supply introduces a number of problems including not only the problems of the existing power grid but also the problem of protection co-operation due to new electric phenomenon because it has a mixed operation structure combining the existing radial operation structure and the new loop operation structure. The EMTP based power system analysis method has flexibility and convenience from the view of system configuration but it requires another experimental verification because of uncertainty of design and analysis results. On the other hand, the real demonstration system has difficulties in observing accurate fault on large scale system due to considerable economical and spatial construction cost, system configuration constraint, and it is difficult to demonstrate the distributed, autonomous and adaptive control strategy of smart grid. In this paper, a basic theory for a micro smart grid simulator design using MEMS(Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems) miniaturization technology is studied which can safely and freely experiment and observe electrical phenomena, and distribution, autonomous adaptive control strategy for disturbances on 22.9kV smart grid under minimum economic and spatial cost.
분산전원이 도입된 스마트 그리드는 기존 전력망의 문제들뿐만 아니라, 새로운 전기적 현상에 기인한 보호 협조 문제 등 다수의 문제들을 새롭게 제기한다. EMTP 기반의 해석 방법은 계통구성의 유연성과 편리성을 가지지만 설계 및 해석결과의 불확실성 때문에 실험적 검증이 요구된다. 반면에 실증 시스템은 상당한 경제적, 공간적 건설비용 요구, 계통구성 제약 때문에 대규모 계통에 대한 정확한 고장 관측이 어렵고 스마트 그리드의 분산, 자율적, 적응제어 전략의 실증도 쉽지 않다. 따라서 본 연구에서는 최소의 경제적, 공간적 비용하에서 22.9kV 스마트 그리드의 외란에 대한 전기적인 현상들과 분산, 자율적 적응제어 전략을 안전하고 자유롭게 실험, 관측할 수 있는 MEMS의 소형화 기술을 이용한 마이크로 스마트 그리드 시뮬레이터 설계를 위한 기초이론을 연구한다.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- B. M. Aucoin, and B. D. Russell, "Distribution High Impedance Fault Detection Utilizing High Frequency Current Components," IEEE Trans. Power Apparatus and Systems," vol. PAS-101, no. 6, June 1982, pp. 1596-1606. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAS.1982.317209
- R. Yacamini and A. Abu-Nasser, "The Calculation of Inrush Current in Three-phase Transformers." IEE Proc. B-Electric Power Applications, vol. 133, no. 1, Jan. 1986, pp. 397-407.
- Y. Ko, "A Self-Isolation Method for the HIF Zone under the Network-Based Distribution System," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 24, no. 2, Apr. 2009, pp. 884-891. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2009.2014482
- H. Song, K. Park, and E. Kim, "Design and Implementation of Stand-alone Microgrid Monitoring System," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 4, 2015, pp. 527-532. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2015.10.4.527
- W. Seo and M. Jun, "A Direction of Convergence and Security of Smart Grid and Information Communication Network," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 5, no. 5, 2010, pp. 477-486.
- Y. Ko, "The Development of Collection Solution of the Three-Phase Power Data based on the Personal Computer for Supporting the Smart Grid," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 6, no. 4, 2011, pp. 553-558.
- K. Park and Y. Lee, "Implement of Watt-Hour Meter Monitoring System by Internet Map Based GUI using Power Line Communication," J. of the Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 8, no. 10, Jan. 2013, pp. 1435-1441.
- Y. Ko, "A Study on the Agent (Protective Device)-based Fault Determination and Separation Methodology for Smart Grid Distribution System," J. of the Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol. 10, no. 1, Jan. 2015, pp. 102-108. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2015.10.1.102
- Y. Ko, "A Study on the Application Cases Analysis of ESS(Energy Storage System) to Electric Power System," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016, pp. 53-58. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.1.53
- Y. Ko, "A Consideration on the Process Technology and Application of MEMS to prepare for upcoming MEMS-based technological paradigm," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 8, no. 7, 2013, pp. 979-986. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2013.8.7.979
- Y. Bae, "Chaotic Phenomena in MEMS with Duffing Equation," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 6, no. 5, 2011, pp. 709-716.
- S. Marx and D. Bender, "An Introduction to Symmetrical Components, System Modelling and Fault Calculation," In 30th Annual Hands-On Relay School, Washington University, Pullman, Washington, USA, March 2016.
- J. Kirtley Jr., Introduction to Power System. Class Note, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts ,USA.
- M. Alibeik, E. Dos Snatos, and F. Blaabjerg, "Symmetrical components and power analysis for a two-phase microgrid system," In Proc. Power and Energy Conf. (PECI 2014), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, Illinois, USA, Feb. 2014.